8 Signs You’re Treating Trading As A Business

I posted this article here by Dr. Pipslow from babypips because it’s worth bookmarking it. It’s the first time I’ve come across useful tips for treating trading as a business.

The tips you proposed in your article can be of great use especially for the newcomers to trading. It is of vital importance to treat trading like a business but not like a game. I especially liked the tip about a business plan. That is so true. I mean that you need to settle your goals before doing some new activity so tht it will have some pragmatic purpose for you. Anyway, I learned something new from your article and I believe that it is significant.

1 Like

Great article.
Thanks for sharing.
It’s something worth rereading periodically.

1 Like

This is the business, I can’t even imagine how people can conceive of it any other way.

1 Like

Forex trading is so serious business, so there is no way to take this money making opportunity as casually, since more than 90% traders are losers here!

1 Like

This is a great article! Thanks for sharing with us.

1 Like

Yes, trading is a business because it offers both profits and losses. So, treat trading as a business.

1 Like

Definitely, Forex is a good business where you need capital to start with. It will offer you both profit and loss at times.

1 Like

There are many traders around the world who are ready to quit Forex due to consistent losses. I would suggest them not to do so.

1 Like