867-5309....867-5309...867-5309 I Got It! I Got It!

After all these years I finally got up the nerve to call that number. And guess who answered.

Jenny!

I guess it’s valid after all.

I couldn’t be happier for you!!! LOL!!!

But do you think you could give us a little more background to this??? LOL!!! Sounds intriguing.

Really? You don’t remember the song? UH, Oh . I may be showing my age just a bit too much. Look up the band Tommy Tutone from the 80’s. It will direct you to the video. Pretty cheesy. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello.

Got it!!! LOL!!! Now you have me thinking about songs with telephone numbers in the title or lyrics that I can call!!! LOL!!!

I’m a child of the ‘80’s but don’t remember them or the song I’m afraid. Looked them up now though. They’re still rocking though which is nice to see. Probably don’t know them because I cut my teeth on Ronnie James Dio and have never strayed too far right up until this very day.

You a big music fan???

I listen a lot to the Scorpions while managing my trades

Probably why I can be so patient :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here I am… Rock You Like A Hurricane… LOL!!!

Nice. Love playing that (I play guitar among other things). If I had one wish and my time over: it’d be to come back as either a rock star or a floor trader. Not sure which. But I’m guessing rock star (guitarist) would be the choice!!! LOL!!! (Actually: no guessing about it to be honest).

Right now: listening to Manowar live (but trading done for the day i.e. one thing I don’t do is have anything on but Bloomberg during the trading day).

1 Like

Bloomberg! AAAAGGH!

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like