90-Day Forex Challenge $1k to $1M

i wish i can trade like that success… i have an demo account sience February and even i trade almost every week, it’s still in same amount of money… : /

it get down to 750 dolars, reached to 12oo dolars but end of day, it’s still 1000 dolars like initial… may be this is also a success… :slight_smile:

That is also successful believe it or not. The fact you still have your money is excellent. Most people blow it up way before they get their emotions in checked.

Thank you so much momoisnyc, this is my myfxbook page… i think, i’m doing something wrong, a small clue, very tricky thing may be, after i solve it, my account size will rise up but i still can not find it… may be about emotions, may be about risk approach, may be about getting out of the trade in right time, i don’t know yet…

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/guncel/3280942

I can’t see the link.

Yes it all depends. Do most trades you read match your system? Is your entry/exit the best? Is your emotions taking over control of how you’re looking at the market?

First, i draw support/resistance lines to my point of view, where price making pullbacks or bounces… than i compere these lines with profecional traders S/S lines and with bank reports… i saw that,there are differences between mine and others… than i thought that, this lines shouldn’t be subjecktive, it must be objektive… now i’m drawing lines according to fractals… if 3 fractal points for 30 days periot in the same line, than this is my support or resistance line… and i’m watching how price behaving on this line… if it’s getting slowly and loosing momentum, than i’m thinking that i will return back… of course, a professional eye can find so many oportunities or so many mistakes in my strategy…

Well here’s the thing first off when drawing S/R lines it is super subjective. We all draw our lines differently because we are looking at different things and different time frames. What one person might consider an S/R line might not be the same on another persons charts. You have the right frame of thinking checking how the price acts towards the drawn up line. Does it cross it immediately, does it pander around for a bit while the bears/bulls have a tussle, or does it get real stiff or slow moving when it reaches that area? You should also factor in what’s the sentiment from a bigger standpoint as well. I usually like to view things from my perspective on the macro level and on a bigger perspective like that of a big investor. Also the market incorporates a lot of past price action if you look back at your charts when prices hit around that level what usually occurs? Is there a pattern you can possibly pick up while looking at your charts.

This is the gem in forex trading, to know when to join at the start of a trend and getting off at the end of the trend. When you do this successfully you will exceed your $1m target!

Ahahaha, so this went to hell then? Your myfxbook link is down, replaced with a second one where you are at $3k. your trading account investor pass no longer works too. Gambling. Pure gambling. “I’ve been trading since 2004, I am a PHD researcher, my signals are 93-99% accurate” ahahaha. How’s that 1 million?

Dear Sir
We didn’t change the password and you can check it. Please don’t try to get attention with your words. Our account still working and nothing happened to our account. If you are not able to login or use computer or anything else please at first be sure about one thing and then start to make dirty words.
Login: 1670638
Password: FireXForex2019
Server: FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server
The second, we were busy with the revision of manuscript and couldn’t focus on our trade so we were trading not as usual. We don’t need to prove anything for you we we didn’t charge any money from people for signals.
This is the reason that why we didn’t trade well :

Good Luck and wish you be a successful trader.

Hahahaha - The thesis of your thread was a million in 90 days. You’re at 3k. So you’re talking nonsense.

As for account - here’s the log of your user and pass failing.

Maybe you should have set a lower target before making up a ridiculous target of 1 million that you could never hope to achieve, and then coming up with a weak excuse that you were busy on your made up manuscript.

I can go into word and make up 3 sentences with + symbols too. Hilarious

Pound and gold can wreck you bro, these are the riskiest trades I’ve ever seen you hold.

Interesting. Good luck👍

I’m guessing you failed your challenge. Did anyone learn anything over the 90 days…

Bro, I see that gold went for a massive buy. I’m guessing you got margin called.

Account = BLOWN

Hey FireXForex, I couldn’t log into your mt4 account. I guess things didn’t work out for you, sorry about that. I have learned a lot from watching your account, thank you very much.

1 Like

This is an exact replica of what scam signal services do. They rope people in with $ signs and pips. Then when the system fails they close up and run leaving everyone with a blown account. The one thing you should learn is not to sign up to random signal services. Do your research!

This thread is done.

1 Like

it’s not working

doesnt work

Done thread…mute notifications and Im out