90-Day Forex Challenge $1k to $1M

Dear friends,
In this forum we have the other topic for FREE Signals, all of our service is completely free of charge.
We are researchers at USTC university in field of Financial Engineering PhD.
Our third research paper is about Forecasting the direction of market with the newest methodology.
The accuracy of our methodology in our second paper was above 93% for EURUSD, 95% EURGBP and 99% GBPUSD. In our last activity we expanded our work for EURAUD, AUDCAD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD but unfortunately we couldn’t predict the EURAUD with high accuracy in our last system which was an EA and we failed.
After considering the direction of market, we improved the methodology and created new idea to predict the direction of market with the approximate TAKE PROFIT rate. Almost 98% of our trading signals hit the take profit.
We just want to Challenge ourselves with our methodology. We started this challenge from March/11/2019 and it will continue till July/12/2019.
The Login and Password of our real accounts are as follow: (All are Manual Trades)
Broker Fibogroup
Login: 1670638
Password: FireXForex2019
Server: FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server

Let’s Fire it up and we encourage each other to achieve the goal together.
Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.
“Amy Poehler”
Good Luck

16 Likes

This is absolutely ludicrous. It’s high stakes gambling with doubling your money so many times to reach that mark of a million with just 1k starting capital…

1 Like

@BaconSandwich @krugman25

Thoughts?

would be interesting to follow

1 Like

@Spicynote After reading it twice, I still I have no idea what this is about.

3 Likes

That’s not gambling, Please check our history before judge it.

1 Like

It’s about trading on Forex Market, You can login to our account and check our signals.
Good luck

1k to 1 million is gambling. I checked your history. The amount of risk to take in 90 days for you to make that amount is stupid high.

Actually I keep it to 10% of equity, based on my methodology I can get the right direction of market and it doesn’t influence our DD too much, my goal per day is 6% to 10% daily profit and in my portfolio I have over 8 currency pairs. Anyway let’s see what will happen in future.
Thanks for your great feedback.

I am not saying you can’t or won’t do it. Just over a longevity period on a consistent basis I feel this isn’t possible without taking risk that is beyond what most people reccomend without causing possible negative effects of your account getting wrecked on the lose side.

1 Like

Yes that’s completely right.

Good luck lol, just make sure you don’t use more than you can afford to lose, because you will!

Market sentiment will change overtime. Therefore, tweaks are needed to be done to your system/methodology as well. If being a chameleon is not an issue for you guys. I am sure you guys will do just fine regardless of the big risk that you are comfortable of taking it. Risk is just a matter of self preference. That is why forex investment shouldn’t be done with money that you can’t afford to lose.

1 Like

My paper still is under review by Economic Modelling Journal, I have used Macro and Micro structures also I have implemented quantitative analysis which made the strategy be safe.
Thanks for your feedback

That’s interesting. That’s why human is so interesting that everyone has their own sets of minds in approaching things. Ah, such wonder. Wish you well, do update if there is any breakthrough and stuff. See you at the top.

1 Like

Sure, Thank you and wish you a wonderful day.:rose:

1 Like

Let’s see what will be the end of this journey. thanks for your nice advice.

Any plans to post trades live?

Looks like one of those “free webinars”

I dont understand why there are people who believe this is possible.

A few questions.

First question: If you had a system that had the capabilities to achieve such results what is the point of sharing it?

Second question: If you have a system that is so profitable why not start off with a higher quantity,sell it to a trading fund, or profit off it in some regard.

For those looking into this I would be highly skeptical. Perhaps they are right and they do provide a login but the claims are quite “fantastical” . If it was this easy to generate profits in the market dont you think institutions with billions of dollars behind them wouldn’t be achieving similar results. If you were to make the argument that this a smaller amount that they are dealing with that is correct… but in order to achieve 6-7% profits daily compounded over a 90 days means their R:R is incredibly high. Keep your wits about yourself folks and do not get your hopes up.

Hopefully FireXForex proofs me to be wrong. But I tend to stand on the side of skepticism until proven otherwise…