900% in one year with this EA

Hi,

I found this EA interesting in another forum. I have managed to backtest it for GBPUSD and AUDUSD.

This EA works well with H4 and is good for even small balance too.

No Martingale or no Grid used.

Below are the test details.

This EA was tested with IC Markets standard and ECN account.
Pair: GBPUSD(AUDUSD also gave good results but not as good as GBPUSD)
TimeFrame: H4
Balance: 1000
Profit: 9000+ in year

Download the EA in the source Forum.

1 Like

I don’t use EA’s but profit’s always interesting.

I’ve never used an EA so I have no evidence they don’t work.

My main criticism is that so many are written to a formula that does not reflect how anybody on the planet trades.

So usually if we get a buy signal in GBP/USD and open a long position it will usually have a stop-loss reflecting say -1% of the account capital and a take profit order at say +2% of account capital. Usually, the position stays open until either the SL or the TP is hit. During this period, we will usually not open another GBP/USD position either long or short until this first position is closed. Does your EA replicate these guidelines?

1 Like

What was its worst drawdown? Did you connect the backtest to myfxbook?

looks interesting but the real test will be in a live environment. keep us updated…

2 Likes

Interesting! :open_mouth: If you ever plan to create a trading journal using this, I think I’d follow that. Haha. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry to be the buzzkill but someone has to say this. I’ve seen it all and all amazing EA’s perform astronomically well over certain periods of market volatility or non-volatility… but it’s always as if the internet marketer fails to mentions that it falls apart completely when the market changes.

If you can see that it’s consistently profitable over the last 10 years, then let’s talk.

The only way I’ve ever found to trade profitably is manually, by using your good ol’ eyes and brain to help you. It’s the best EA out there! :smiley:

If I can’t confidently calculate the probability of a trade before I risk capital on it, I refuse to take that trade.

5 Likes

Same here, would love to see it too!!

1 Like

what is better? EA or autochartist?

1 Like

there is a problem with this kind of EA. If it can produce high return for you then it can also loose high amount within a short period of time. I just simply avoid this kind of EA or even strategy.

1 Like

Do you think EA works well in all the markets conditions?

1 Like

Is there anywhere where we can find forward test results on this EA?

Thanks