95% Accurate trade Entry Signal!

Trade15 Opened: NZDUSD BUY @0.7289 SL1- 0.7240 TP1- 0.7370 Entry time:12Sep 2017 13:12:35
SL2: TP2: Trade Status: Running

Trade16 Opened: EURNZD SELL @1.6418 SL1-1.6470 TP1- 0.7370 Entry time:13Sep 2017 08:27:17
SL2: TP2: Trade Status: Running

Current status of all Active Trades

Hi @Fx-Galaxy,
what a crazy stratefy you got!
I was wondering how’s going with it?
Any news?
Personally, I’d never do such a crazy strategy, but I’m intrigued and respect people who have the ball to do such crazy things.
So naturally I’m curious how’s going?

The reality, of course, is that they’re usually “signal vendors” (just like this one is).

The “crazy” ones aren’t successful in the long-term, of course, and often can’t afford to buy advertising in forums like other vendors, so they try to get away with raising interest just by posting them in forums as “ordinary members”, hoping that people will be “curious” just like you are. Some will eventually be curious enough to subscribe from their websites (especially if when use their trading-names as their forum usernames).

Hello? This thing is on? Close thread please.

2 Likes

I’m on your side, but they don’t do that, here.

Some of these blatant marketing threads have even been known to reach 100+ pages before they eventually, reluctantly, close them. :frowning:

1 Like

Congrats to your trade setup. I know how hard to develop the system. For me it’s never easy to trade market. Everyone have to face a lot of obstacle , out of game that why I use trade setup very simple that’s possible.

any verified stats of your trading result?

My dream in forex market is to become the best and most successful trader in Africa even to the world at large, still my experience is very little now, someone please be my mentor to help actualize my dream and financial freedom.

Anakan Roland
From
Nigeria.