A Big Hello Everyone

Hiya. This (forex) is all very new to me. I have recently been diagnosed with bladder cancer, and have time on my hands because I cannot carry on with my job. I need to keep busy, so learning something completely new is a challenge, and if I can make a few £/$/€ along the way, that would be good.

Sorry to hear about your illness, and welcome aboard this great education site. Take it easy, one step at time, see if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle. Best of luck.

Thanks Steve. Yes, this is all very new to me but I am keen to learn and pleased to part of ‘the community’. Although my user name is “Nigs” that was a nickname used when I was a child… I now prefer to be known as “Nige”. :+1:

Welcome to the community, @Nigs. Sorry to hear about what you’re going through. Learning forex will keep you busy. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Thanks Zianfx. Good to hear from you. I may need some support as I embark on my forex journey. Cheers. Nige.

Hello and welcome! You’ll definitely learn so much from all the free materials here. Good luck and enjoy your trading journey.

Thanks baemix23. Looking forward to it :+1: