A brief share, questions around volume, any contribution welcome

Haha that is quality…

Well, apart from the Hebridean votes, all the ballot boxes have been delivered to the counting stations and the officers are counting the votes…

Drumroll

Oh I forgot about those sexy accents…:wink: which channel? grab the remote control and start searching*

Haha Try BBC Parliament or BBC News channels :slight_smile:

Gets mop to dry drooling pool at her feet

Haha that’s a good one… too Funny!

Ps: a few minutes ago, in discussing voting tendencies in different parts of Scotland depending on poverty levels, a journalist talked about Fife and went on to focus on its ‘level of depravity’, where she meant ‘deprivation’…

Classic…

Oops

Too much pressure when it’s exciting event like this…for over 300 plus years under UK and then it comes to this! It’s amazing…I’ll say…

It is indeed amazing and nerve-racking!

F

I cannot take this accents any longer. I am totally confused. I don’t know what i am watching… I can’t focus…I better stop lol

I’ll just come back later or tomorrow… Good-luck with the independence!.. just let me know where’s the party at after this :wink: lol

Pound rallies as the first results come out from Clackmannanshire with a win for the ‘no’ side:

Oh wow… No vote! Will see if it keep this GU long up!

Not quite…Look at it since this morning:

Like a real trader. Buy the rumors, sell the news… I like it!

My AUD/NZD short is still moving +63 pips at present. Almost at target for me. Just one last push.

Well Pipme, I see the Scots have final decided. At least we know Drummond Bakers in Trafalgar square will stay open as a UK registered company. :slight_smile:

Hope you had a great week GP00. Some good calls. It seems Sterling got priced in early, so it was wise to see the market reaction after the vote.

I love Sterling this week :slight_smile: You guys have a good one.
Gp

Good on you, Emerald!

I hope you get profit on that AUD/NZD… I am long on it but it is a managed trade for the long term… months, probably…

Alex Salmond is going to resign after ‘only’ twenty years in the SNP… about time too… Had he been Berlusconi, well, it would never have happened, shall we say… I am grateful this is a different world…

The whole Sterling move was a true lesson, but I am staying long because that is where we are heading:
long GBP for a final push, then…then the Fed will probably move before the BoE to pave the way, so
the BoE hike will have zero novelty effect and then the two-decade head and shoulders pattern on GBP/USD will finally come to play.

I have it all worked out… only this is trading, not a fairy tale with a final kiss… Oh well, it’s good to dream
of a princess :wink: Maybe Yellen will come to my dreams…and yours! If she tells you when she will hike rates, then you will not be allowed to keep it all to yourself… right? ;p

Goodnight!! Enjoy your weekend with family and without trading!

x

You too, GP…

PS: here is what I was watching yesterday on the BBC:

There is Wall Street pit trading, hedge funds, money management, poker playing, Forex trading, HFT algos…

the lot!!!

:slight_smile:

Yeah, you always learn from those mistakes. I thought you were short from your chart but I guess that was your entry long. My bad!

I loved the BBC series that just started. My daughter definitely wants to be a trader now… Media propaganda… There will be fresh blood to the markets in the coming months, amplify trading clearly sponsored the program.

Just wanted to jump on for a second to thank you for the video. Excellent. I really enjoyed it
Talk to you later
Gp

OMG it will be a family affair? She will click her first trade soon and it may be a lucky one :wink:

Yes, quite a plug for Amplify; we have discussed the merits of their courses before on BabyPips, and the jury is very much on the fence…

GP: did you enjoy the bit where Michael J. Fox has a poker fundraiser? The top winner at the table was a hedge fund manager… :slight_smile:

Hello traders!

Currency exchange rates and manipulation was back on the agenda at the G20 gathering today in Australia:
Currencies Back on Agenda as G-20 Monetary Policies Diverge

I wonder if there will be any weekend gap on, say, USD/JPY, due to this, come Sunday night…