A broker that trades in Swiss Francs

Hello all,

I am currently trading with VantageFX via a french speaking group called InvestX that does teach trading and gives alerts.
I started with them while also following various channels like The Trading Channel, the Moving Average, this website’s lessons etc…

I am also keeping a journal and while taking alerts on my live account that is funded with euros, I also have a demo account where I take my own trades(analysis).

However, since I live in Switzerland and that my banking account is in Swiss francs it is not very profitable for me to trade in Euros since 1 euro = 0.98926 CHF…

I am now searching for a broker that will allow me to have my account funded in swiss francs, do you know one that is good ? I heard Interactive Brokers could possibly work, i know that VantageFX does not, only allowing the account to be funded in EUR or USD.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

You might try TD365 I believe they allow trading in one’s own currency.

1 Like

Apparently from what I have seen in the login procedure, it allows USD, GBP, EUR and AUD as the trading currency…

I know someone who trades in Danish Krone with TD365 - ask their customer service. They also have an off-shore set up (funds held in escrow Barclays Bank London), perhaps you need this account with them. They are well regulated.
Hope this helps.

1 Like