A broker who is perfect

Hello Babypips,am wondering if there is a broker who is complaint free because it seems that whereas
some traders may find a certain broker good, others are complaining of scam and other issues.

Try to stick with a well established broker. Don’t get an account with some broker that nobody ever heard of. Where are you located?

There isn’t. People tend to complain about there broker when they make trade errors themselves, such as trading during the news. Finding a perfect broker is like looking for the Holy Grail.

Follow ecerejo’s advise and don’t spent a minute more on your quest, it will be time wasted.

Your premise is false.

You should be asking is there a person alive who doesn’t complain?

yes the broker that regulated by NFA, FSA or ASIC
I found that pepperstoneis the great one, their razor spread especially EU, UJ and AUD 0.1-0.5 are very tight and not widen during the news and off course they regulated by ASIC

0.1 and 0.5 spread. Wow, that is amazing and even better than on ECN accounts. It doesn’t widen during news events? How do they earn there money? You have to pay them something along the way, or is it a non-profit organization?

Almost sounds too good to be true.

Added: Ahhh, I looked them up. I already thought that something was not right about those spreads. You pay $7.53 to trade one lot. So they are commission based. So instead of the spread, you pay commission. And their standard account has more common spread 0.5-1.8 pips. I am curious how often you actually get the 0.1 and 0.5 pip.

Do you monitor that by any change Pepperstone?

It is important to do your own Due Diligence to find the right broker that will fit your individual trading needs. Significant attributes to look for when choosing a Forex broker are:

1. Regulation (What country is the Forex broker regulated in)
  2. Location of head office
  3. Trading Platform ( MT4, Web-based Forex trading platform)
  4. Minimum deposit
  5. Swap Rates
  6. Funding sources
  7. Market maker or ECN
  8. Spreads

Your links point to pepperstone-indonesia - Home while the REAL pepperstone is at https://pepperstone.com/

You could get into quite a bit of trouble for impersonation…kindly quit it while you are ahead.