A forex miracle: Follow me! ($3,200-->$200,000)

Well, I admire your ambition. Good luck! I hope you get there.

Thanks! I WILL!!!

Would your strategy work without hedging?

$8,250 after just two days trading!!!

this types of threads never end…:54:

This is a great idea! Pls. do so…i finally found your live thread… i will closely follow this thread and ride along…
Thanks!

Amazing! But up to what price do u think the pair will begin to descend?

…would you mind making your attachments bigger, it’s really visually challenging to see…but if it entails more work for you then just never mind, let’s just concentrate on your trades…

Thanks!

EURUSD has done the most important thing(clear STOP-LOSS orders above 1.3700) Now, it must start to head towards 1.3688. I place a maximum at 1.385/6

NO! I don’t like using stop-loss and so I need to hedge in-case the momentum is still against me. I know that I will win eventually and so, hedging will bring me money too!

I’m with you on this 101% !

Well it hasn’t reached that price, and it’s beginning it’s descent know !
Great !!!

oh yeah, which time zone are you in[B] CERTAINTY[/B]?

Another question just to help understand your trading style. I’ve never understood hedging in its whole sense though there are a few people who use it to make money. Could you explain how you hedge on a daily basis? Do you need to worry about FIFO rules? I may be mixing things up; still new to some of the advanced trading styles such as hedging or martingale strats.

Thanks.

There may be a little bounce around 1.3782; so be careful. Keep your eyes on the direction though.:cool:

I am online almost always. ET

In forex-trading, Hedging is simple. You simply buy and sell the same currency pair(AT THE SAME TIME). Not all brokers allow that kind of hedging though! So you have to do it indirectly: That is find two currency-pairs that move together.

sell eurusd @ 1.3840/5 +/- 20 pips
profit target 1: 1.3688!!!

it hasn’t gotten to 3840, do you use pending orders at that level and hope it gets that high? Or do you enter lower than that if it doesn’t look like it’s going to go that high?

I was going to ask how you hedge since we have to find creative ways of doing that now. Thought you might be somewhere other than the U.N.S.A

So did you hedge today’s up move? Maybe by buying GU or something?

Interesting thread, looking forward to learn more from you, certainty!

Thanks

I truly envy you bcause you can watch your trades CERTAINTY.
I do not have that luxury because I have a day job that prevents me from from doing so.
That is why i am truly hoping that your system “is it” so i can quit my day job and be a full time trader.

Sorry, I did not respond on time. Professionally, I am a Mathematician and Actuary. But I do have a lot of time for the market too. Amazing!

You are free to join the discussion. :cool: