A forex miracle: Follow me! ($3,200-->$200,000)

OK GUYS: I JUST opened an account $3,200 approx. and I will post daily returns on this website for you to see. A snapshot of each trade will be posted! Be witness to a miracle!!!
Duration of experiment: 6 months!!!

This is my starting point! Trading starts now!
No stop-loss! Only hedging if needed! and PENDING ORDERS!
The chart below shows my original move…

Trading journal, updated daily!!!

I just want to continue from where 'extract($200 to $200,000) stopped! Is it possible! Let’s see!

============================================================
I expect the price to head down, as predicted on my other thread!

How can we ride along?

Good question Boss! I think you can support or condemn my trades! I will try and explain most of my moves and so, you can let me know if you support it or not! I haven’t really thought about how to get you on-board! I guess, the results will get you interested at some point!

thanks, I’ll stick around for reviews!

Interesting. Will follow this…

Closed up view of the current move. 1.335 is the initial target!!! Sell at any level close to 1.3700. EURUSD!!!:60:

Hi certainty, do you know what is the safe point for TP if sold at 1.3670?

my job is to show you the direction! That is my specialization! Entry points and take-profits are for you to decide!

I see, then is it ok if i ask if it is now currently still on the uptrend or downtrend? because it seems to look like its on a downtrend but then again… :S

I SOLD EURUSD @ 1.3740. A level close to 1.3700 and a little above it!

What periods do you use and how long do you keep a trade…and any S/L & T/P???

Ok I got the TP & SL issue on the other thread, that we have to decide on our own, you only show us the directions…got that!

balance now is $6,050!!!

WATCH THIS GO TO $200,000 SOON!!!

Looks like this is worth watching but it would be nice to see whether your trades are buys/sells, time held, etc etc.

I’m talking about the trade results printscreen you’ve got. Even charts of the trades you take as you take them. Good luck to you.

Thank you boss! bUT some people do not interpret them well and blame me when the price level goes a little bit above or below the target! Anyway, this is the current snapshot!

I just want the results to prove a point!!!

And what happened to these EURUSD shorts? You were calling for shorts around the 1.36 level, price never got close to your 1.335 target, in fact it went straight UP from the point in your screenshot where you have a big down arrow, so I guess your looking at close to a -300 pip loss right now?

That is not how I said one should use the signal!!! I said, the directions I set WIN eventually! Check the first photo on that thread!!!
The signal is not an INSTANT-MOVE SIGNAL!!! It is about a TARGET LEVEL and whatever the price does in the very shrot term is not relevant!!!

Furthermore, I said, seek your entry level, around the mark 1.3700!!! I did not say, sell at 1.3700!! Oh Lord!

So a 200 pip move in the OPPOSITE direction is not relevent?? Hmmm, thats interesting.

So, just tell me, are you still shorting, or not? I mean, it has to go down eventually, right? and do you still think its going to hit your 1.335 target?

i started to get into the market around 1.3740!!!

First EURUSD will drop to 1.3688 because it has clear STOPS above 1.3700. The down trend towards 1.335 is still intact!!! People should not knee-jerk… In my first post, I said the further price moves away from the target level, the better cause the means MORE PIPS! That is why I left the ENTRY LEVEL OPENED!

--------------------JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM FOLLOWING MY OWN SIGNAL: LOOK AT THE PICTURE! I ENTERED BIG ON MY $3,200 TO $200,000 ACCOUNT! It is my money and I believe my strategy.

When the moves begins, it will be steep! Watch me transform $3,200 into $200,000 live!

MAYBE, I SHOULD START POSTING PRECISE ENTRY AND EXIT LEVELS and let you set your own STOP-LOSS in case you are following!

Ok, no need to get excited, I was just asking what your actual entries, stops, and targets were.

Or, do you even use stops? It sortof sounds like you use a martingale method of scaling into a trade.

good question! I don’t use stop-loss. I hedge, when needed in order to take every bit out of the market. I said that from the beginning. My approach can get me to $200,000 in weeks!