A.I.R system by Cecil Robles

Review of the A.I.R. system by Cecil Robles based in my personal experience.

In November 12 2013 I bought from Cecil Robles the A.I.R. robot plus a managed account service and one full year of a VPS to host the application, all for a total cost of nearly $3000.

It took until December 12 2013 to Paul Robles member of Cecil’s team to setup the VPS which from the very beginning had some technical problems making the copier crash suddenly, and I had to manually start it up.
Then a new VPS was installed and the copier ran correctly for a couple of weeks.

In January 2014 Cecil Robles decided to migrate client’s accounts to 4xsolutions.com, that move left my account inactive for few days due to the fact that the change was made without any change management plan, he did not care about my approval or confirmation (I did not have internet access for few days).
In February 2014 the A.I.R system produced a 15% loss on my account from which it did not recover in the next month and weeks.

In April 2014 Cecil sent an email stating that in order to continue with the service I needed to pay 18 pounds per month to 4xsolutions or run the copier locally on my computer.

So what happened with the ONE FULL YEAR service I paid at the beginning??

I sent an email to Cecil Robles calling his business a stealing people’s money thing and that I would make it public through the use of websites and forums, to which Paul replied the following:

"First off, You received the email in error as our webmaster didn’t separate the Yearly Paid VPS clients…

We are not interested in 18Pounds, trust me. You can drop the program if you like, the choice is yours. You can also write whatever you like on any forums and websites that you like…

If you are not interested in the system you are on, which i believe is the AIR if i’m not mistaken, switch. We do that for all of our clients. Its that simple."

What Paul seems does not understand is that a client that had paid $3000 has the right to reply back to a “mistake” like that in whatever way he wants!, he as a service provider needs to offer an apology and shut it.

Cecil by his part offered me a free subscription to his other product the Tokyo Trader that he states has performed 5% monthly during the last year, which I obviously highly doubt and even then having a 15% loss with A.I.R system in only 1 month. and a 5 % profit with TT I am still losing!

And of course no matter what happens I will never get a refund!.

Let’s do basic math again, If I had agreed in taking the Tokyo Trader “for free” it would have meant to pay $477 for a new managed account service the next year + the cost of a VPS that he will no longer support.

That makes $477 x 2 (A.I.R. + Tokyo trader) + $300year VPS cost approx. = $1254

And as Cecil states himself the systems can and will have several losing months:

“You can post whatever you want on Forex Peace Army. The system works and as stated from the very beginning and shown in all of the performance there can be drawdown times. In fact I made mention more than once that there was a period of 5 months in a row where the system lost money…”

Now think about this, how big your account would need to be just to cover the cost of operation? and don’t forget that I already paid $2000 for the A.I.R.

I would need to be totally crazy to accept his offer for god sake!

Read this three times with all your attention:

[B]If you are looking for a professional-grade trader to manage your account Cecil Robles is not the guy.
The way he runs his business is a total mess, the way he approaches people and he tries to resolve disputes suck.[/B]

Long story short, Cecil Robles is an internet marketer whom makes money selling stuff and by no means a professional trader that can make you money.

If he was he would charge based only on PERFORMANCE without charging upfront fees which you will never recover and instead will only keep you paying operational costs.

Good luck in your trading journey,

Max Ramirez

So you post your complaints about a paid system in the “Free Forex Trading Systems” forum?

In all honesty, what did you expect? I have yet to hear about a Forex robot that isn’t a scam.

If you’re going to pay for anything in Forex, at least make it educational content…

Thanks for bringing this to my attention I will definetly post it where it belongs. For the rest of your comment ,I have to accept I was a fool.

In the words of the song, “I have been a fool for lesser things.” I don’t know anyone in this business, including George Soros, who hasn’t done a few stupids. Don’t punish yourself; don’t let the perpetrator take any more from you than you have already paid, including time and emotions; move quickly to the next place.

I started trading futures a long time ago and was one of the original members of “Club 3000.” Club 3000 is now advertised as “the hottest gay sauna in Belgium,” but in my day it was a group for those of us who had paid $3,000 or more for a trading system. We could console one another and share information about what might work better than what we had paid dearly for. My purchase was, indeed, $3,000, and involved something the author called, “compression/expansion/volatility.” I drove to their offices from Dallas to Houston every weekend for months where I would spend hours trying to master this over-optimized, highly curve-fitted, hopeless method. Anyone who hasn’t been there may be hiding something. Also, see my recent post on a thread at this site started by someone called “baby butterfly” claiming to be a newbie with 100% winners!

Thanks for relating to my experience , as long as ir is money we can afford to lose I agree it is part of the process.