A legit broker (account manager) who'd be happy to trade for me and turn $200 into $20K in 2 months or less?

Hello,

Since I am still new to the whole trading thing and plan to demo trade first for 6-12 months, I’d appreciate if you could introduce me to a legit broker (account manager) who’d be happy to trade for me and turn $200 into $20K in 2 months or less if possible.

By the way, the reason I’m asking this is because I’ve lately been invited to visit Las Vegas, Nevada on May 5-6th and I’ve now figured out that one of the quickest ways for me to get the necessary funding for the whole Las Vegas trip would be if I ask a brokerage firm’s account manager to simply trade for me in exchange for the commission he’s asking for, of course. There’s no such thing as a free lunch. :slight_smile:

What motivated me to post this thread is the recent event of me “accidentally” finding a post on facebook where I’ve learned that there’re some account managers within the binary options world who happily trade for their clients. So, I’ve simply thought “I’ve got nothing lose if I try to post in here and find out if there’s a similar kind of practice in the forex world.”

In advance thanks a million for all your kind assistance and support.

Have a super fun and profitable trading!! :slight_smile:

@bruno.fxwinner
PM me when you get a chance ok, i want to tell you a few things
speak soon

1 Like

@anon81929759 i beg you. i knw you can be rough, please take it easy this time:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Obsy
What are you talking about ?[quote=“Obsy, post:3, topic:136190”]
i beg you. i knw you can be rough, please take it easy this time:
[/quote]

Is this a joke or a spam post?

You know what he’s talking about, Martin :joy:

[quote=“Martin_K, post:4, topic:136190”]
@Obsy
What are you talking about ?[/quote]

I guess you two know each other then ? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@anon81929759 lol, dont mind me, i was talking about how you went hard on newbies in your post on people asking you to trade for them.

Just one question for you, Bruno: if someone could do that, why would they need your $200 in the first place?! :scream:

8 Likes

Let’s go the whole hog. Wire your $200 to me. I’ll turn it into $200 million in 6 months.

5 Likes

i don’t know what’s in reference to ?

LMFAO… I Never even looked at it that way, thats funny hehe[quote=“Falstaff, post:7, topic:136190”]
I guess you two know each other then ?
[/quote]

@Obsy
how i went HARD on newbies huh ???
well, now… you’ve just given @Falstaff something else to say hehe

How old is this young lad ? :rage:

1 Like

@Falstaff
when i read that comment i was like… here we go… Falstaff is gonna jump on this one… here we go :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin you disappoint me - if I’m jumping on anyone - it’ll be a lady of mature age and sound judgement ! :wink:

1 Like

hehe, Now… ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not entirely, but one has to present a certain image ! :wink:

1 Like

Indeed we do… hehe
I can respect that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you think these people are Realy Real.!

or just someone of babypips Testing us…? lol