A lil bit about myself

I’m Zakhele Simelane. Born and bred in Swaziland, a small country in southern Africa but later moved to South Africa. I’ve always been fascinated by trading and how much banks and financial institutions make money. I am eager to learn and hone the skill of trading to change my live and impact young unemployed people. Lastly, I wanna use trading to be my vehicle towards financial freedom.

You’re welcome to the community G! I’ve seen lots of daytraders there in South Africa.

Welcome to the community, Zakhele. Start with the education section here if you haven’t checked that out yet. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome Zakhele! Best of luck in achieving your goals and changing lives!

Hi and welcome in BP community :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey.

welcome to this community , this forum is outstanding level , have a very good journey from there. and enjoy your stay

hi and welcome , enjoy your stay

Aww. :blush: I think it’s nice that you wanna learn forex and share it with those who might gain from it. :blush: It definitely won’t be easy, but I hope you power through! :smiley:

most welcome in this community , start with psychology of school which is the best solution for the beginners level.

welcome to baby pips forum.

Welcome to Babypips

I wish you all the luck in your trading journey.

this forum is full of education , i hope you will be benefited from this community , good luck

Appreciate you bro. I will do my best.

Thanks and I hope you’re reaping the fruits of your labour

Appreciate you bro

Thanks Zian

Thanks Chimmy.

can you please tell me ,m have you finished the psychology of school of this forum ?

You’re welcome. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you.