A little News Signal Help

This is all for tomorrow:

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/02/07

Hey guys :slight_smile: Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. Small trade for tomorrow.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/06/07

SUMMARY:

• Report: UK Industrial Production
  • BUY on GBP/USD if the number will be 0.4% or higher
  • SELL on GBP/USD if the number will be -0.2% or lower
  • If the trigger is hit, we may see a move of 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report.
  • Be careful with this indicator, read details.

Two reports for tomorrow.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/07/07

1. Tuesday, August 7th, 2007 (2:15 p.m. New York Time) USA
    At 2:15 p.m. New York time we have interest rates statement coming out of the United States. It is expected to read 5.25%. It’s highly unlikely that the US government will do anything with the rate; however, the thing that everybody is waiting for is to find out whether the Fed will change their tone. Basically, last month at the FOMC meeting we saw Fed talking in a hawkish tone that the inflation is the most important thing, and this month people are waiting to see whether they are going to drop hawkish tone and say that the economy is being equalized by the subprime mortgage problem. If it happens like that, and if they drop their hawkish tone, GBP/USD may possibly go up by 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. If their hawkish tone stays, and they will talk about inflation being a problem, I think U.S. dollar will actually gain, and GBP/USD may possibly go down. However, this is priced in, and it will largely depend on where the price is before the report. Skip this one if you don’t know what your doing.

2. Tuesday, August 7th, 2007 (7:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
    Next, at 7:30 p.m. New York time, we have Australian interest rates statement. It is largely priced in and expected that Australia will raise interest rates from 6.25% to 6.50%. Similar to what we had in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago, what is extremely important here is the speech after the interest rates statement. If, for example, Australia hikes the interest rate to 6 1/2 percent, we may see a temporary spike of 15 to 20 pips on AUD/USD; however, if Bank of Australia mentions anything that it could possibly be one of the last hikes, and they don’t see any reason to hike again, then AUD/USD may go down by 50 pips, similar to what happened to New Zealand last time. At the same time, if the Australia keeps the rates unchanged, most likely there will be no comments accommodating that, and AUD/USD may possibly go down by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report because the hike is largely priced in.

Sorry for the late signal. I was on my way home with my new motorcyle, driving late at night - obviously I had to keep my speed down :slight_smile:

Anyway - here is tomorrow:

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/08/07

Sorry I didn’t post anything yesterday. I was a bit tied down. So anyway, this signal will report for tomorrow and next week (monday/tuesday)

Have a great weekend guys :slight_smile:

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/14/07

sorry guys, I’ve been gone for the past few days on business.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/14/07

Tuesday, August 14th, 2007 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
Then later, on Tuesday at 4:30 a.m NY time, we will have UK CPI coming out. It’s an annualized number, and it is expected to read at 2.3% versus 2.4% last month. The year-over-year regular CPI is the most important reading that everybody cares about. In my opinion, we definitely want to focus on it. If the reading reads 2.5% or higher, I think GBP/USD may possibly gain 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. At the same time, if the CPI reads 2.1% or lower, I think GBP/USD may possibly go down by 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. This is definitely a very, very, very key indicator at this point of the economy, and even a deviation of 0.1 % can create a move. I will see how the market is acting before the report, but I am very excited to trade this one.

1. Tuesday, August 14th, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
    Then, at 8:30 a.m. NY time we will have U.S. trade balance, and we will have Canadian trade balance coming out. The Canadian trade balance is the most important one, in my opinion. It is expected read at 5.5 billion versus 5.9 billion last month. If it reads 6B or higher, I think EUR/CAD may possibly go down by 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. At the same time, a reading of 5 billion or below will probably force EUR/CAD up by 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. Watch out for some volatility that may be caused by the U.S. trade balance, although I think if you focus on EUR/CAD and Canadian trade balance, it should work OK.

Back on schedule again :slight_smile:

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/16/07

We have only one indicator coming out that I feel is worth watching and possibly trading, and that’s going to be the UK retail sales at 4:30 a.m. New York time. It is expected that UK Retail Sales will come out at 0.1% versus 0.2% last month. I think that in the number comes out at 0.4% or higher, we may possibly see GBP/USD going up by 35 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if the number comes out at -0.2% or more negative, I think GBP/USD may possibly go down by 35 pips or more in the first hour of the report. Probably there is going to be a spike and relatively big retracement so I suggest to wait and enter within around 10 pips of the pre-release price. Maybe if the the deviation is a lot more dramatic, you may try to enter with a little bit more room so accept a little bit worse entry.

Its been a while :slight_smile: I’ll personally be trading the Canadian retail sales report.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/21/07

This is for Thursday. The New Zealand Trade Balance report.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/23/07

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/24/07

Home sales is coming out - and its expected to have a very low reading.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/27/07

Monday is very simple: at 10 a.m. New York time we have existing home sales coming out of the U.S. There is nothing else happening. Here is the situation: existing home sales accounts for 85% of all home sales, and from February the number has been dropping, and it is expected to drop again this month. It is expected to come out at 5.7 million versus 5.75 million last month. If for some reason the existing home sales come out at 6 million or higher, I think that could be strengthening for the U.S. dollar, especially after the new home sales came out better, and after Bank of America merged with one of the big real estate company. I think a reading of 6 million or higher may possibly send GBP/USD down by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report because it would be pretty much the highest reading in the last three months. If, on the other hand, it reads 5.5 million or lower, I think it wouldn’t be too good for the U.S. because housing declined a lot more than it was expected, and I think GBP/USD may possibly gain 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report. This indicator may even cause a move of 70-80 pips in the first hour of the report as housing is important right now. It will all depends on deviation and where the price is before the report.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 08/28/07

This is crazy -

hello guys - hope the weekend was relaxing for you all :slight_smile:

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 09/04/07

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 09/06/07

Big day :slight_smile:

Hello everyone :slight_smile: Hope you had a nice weekend.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 09/11/07

Monday at 4:30 a.m. we have UK PPI coming out. This indicator could cause a move, especially that timing is very important for this indicator. Inflation is important in the UK. The PPI output number could be a little bit more important; however, if the PPI input deviates by a lot, that could also cause some moves. I will not give any specific instructions on how to trade this one because it will largely depends on the conflict between the two in the actual readings as well as the price action right before the report. If you are inexperienced, just skip this indicator.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 09/11/07

SUMMARY:

• Report: UK Trade Balance

• Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be -7B or more negative

• Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be -6B or less negative

• If the trigger is hit, expect 35 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

• Report: Canadian housing starts

• Sell on USD/CAD if the number will be 250K or higher

• Buy on USD/CAD if the number will be 190K or less

• If the trigger is hit, expect 30 pips or more in the first 15 minutes of the report.

• Report: Canadian trade balance

• Sell on EUR/CAD if the number will be 5.4B or higher

• Buy on EUR/CAD if the number will be 4.5B or less

• If the trigger is hit, expect 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 09/13/07

SUMMARY:

• Report: Swiss Interest Rate statement
  • Sell on GBP/CHF if they will hike the rate from 2.50 to 2.75%
  • Buy on GBP/CHF if they will leave the rate unchanged at 2.50%
  • If the trigger is hit, expect 80 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

SUMMARY:

• Report: U.S. Retail Sales Core q/q
  • Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be 0.5% or higher
  • Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be -0.1% or more negative
  • If the trigger is hit, expect 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

YouTube - Forex News Day Trading Signal - 09/18/07

Just got one report tomorrow:

• Report: U.S. Empire Manufacturing indicator
  • Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be 40 or higher
  • Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be 0 or negative
  • If the trigger is hit, expect 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report.