A little something about me.....:)

Hello my fellow traders in the world! I’m originally from New York and now reside in Ct. I consider myself a speculate trader with minimal experience. My hopes is to master the different trading techniques and to figure out what kind of trader I am. I’ve been trading crypto, stocks and options in my learning journey. I jumped into trading with little to no experience and I paid severely for it, but it did not discouraged me. On the contrary it encouraged me to study more to master the arts of trading, like any profession education is a MUST! I had to learn the hard way but still smiling from ear to ear, because I am in the space and it fascinates me the life changing possibilities if done RIGHT! My goals is to master the art of trading and become a teacher for my family and for the rest of the world as well. Teaching financial freedom and how to buy your TIME back! I am honored and humbled to be amongst a community of all types of traders! Many blessings to all in your journey!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, and best of luck on your continuing journey.

this place is really friendly and knowledgeable , i hope you will enjoy the environment . by the way most welcome to this family.

Welcome! Study hard!

Awesome. Thank you very much! Likewise in your journey!

Thank you. I am excited to be here and a part of this Family. Thank you Again!

Thank you. Yes studying like there is no tomorrow and loving every minute of it!

1 Like