A lot of feedback now - maybe time for a change

Hi all. I am new in here, but I am not new in general. I noticed immediately that something was off with the forum. 4 months since the last post in EURUSD, the largets pair of all (sic.). Most popular pairs had no section of their own. I was thinking, that is strange. Then I saw, all members are busy in the Feedback section. Bots and fake accounts, no room for actual discussions. And all the time, the moderators are absent. So my plea is, the moderators need to get involved, they need to take this head on, and then we can get back to discussing what we want to discuss, the pairs and all related. This will not happen without intervention from the moderators.

It might seem a bit odd that nobody has much to say about e.g. EUR/USD. It does, even to me as a long-term site member.

But this is babypips: most people drawn here to visit are very new to trading, very unsure about what they’re doing and saying, they don’t yet have even their own long track record of success to back them up. Their questions on TA for example are often confused and even naiive.

Of course, some members are actually bots who contribute nothing.

You can certainly start a thread on a trading issue that concerns you - no promises, but let’s see where it goes.

1 Like