A Million Dollars Per Year Trading Forex

I like the idea of that. A royalty for trading your way. However, if it was really a million a year you made, do you really need our couple hundreds? IF it’s even worth that.

Excuse my skepticism in this ploy.

Why do you want to be a mentor? If it’s for altruistic reasons then offer you services to those who are most likely to ‘get it’ and offer it for free since you really don’t need the money, and the students do. But that means work for you because you would have to read forum posts and decide who you think is most deserving and in need of mentoring and who is most likely to be able to make progress and learn from your mentoring. Either that or just offer it to everyone.

Are you trying to sell something?

I think its a scam - can see it a mile off - be careful

They really are easy to spot aren’t they. Two sure signs of a scammer. First they try to convince you they are not a scamer by badmouthing scammers. Then they try to sell you something.

Please answer the tough questions so we know this isn’t B.S.

Do you think we dont make $$$ too? We do man!!! The market is like the sky and theres enough for everyone. It depends on someone being smart enough to trade the market. Can you please answer the questions jaquille posted above so we know who you are and share how u got your million $$$ so we can make our billion $$$.

You are perhaps ironically asking the wrong question in the wrong forum. By your own admission there any many that would seek a free answer and then fail to utilise it anyway. And there are others that would pay for an answer and yet even then still fail to make use of it.

But conversely there are those who cannot spare any significant sum to pay for what they seek but would fully understand it and utilise it.

I actually understand your reasoning behind charging - it would take time to teach, time you could spend making a lot more money trading. However as some posters have noted - the truly fair approach would to take commission on success for a period. This would put the onus upon you being able to spot the psychology of a good and willing learner, versus the individual that seeks something for nothing and will achieve nothing with something.

well, lets say he teaches someone, they earn 1million a year from then on, giving the teacher 50% would be 500k a year, per student. I’D GLADLY TEACH EVERYONE LOL every student i taught, assuming they learned everything and could make the 1million, would be an additional 500k a year for me. Plus the money the teacher would be making from his person trading.

now someone needs to create and sell (maybe not sell?) EAs that use this technique. MAKE THEM FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE. if the user makes money have the EA charge commision, if not. then the user wouldnt owe anyone anything. that would be a good EA, assuming it worked lol.

Lol, if such an EA could be created, it would be pretty awesome.

I appreciate every intelligent reply to my query. I especially appreciate the one quoted here above. It takes a lot of determination to be a trader. It takes time, discipline and a certain level of aptitude that most people have but some are not willing to apply. If I taught someone, that person (or persons) would definately have to be very, very determined. All the knowledge in the world is useless unless the seeker of the knowledge makes proper use of it.

Now, if I were to accept the offer of 50% account winnings. How would I be assured that I would not lose the time and efforts should the trader(s) I taught re neg on the deal?
I am seriously assessing something here.
One more thing. I loathe scammers and I appreciate very much people helping other people.

Post number 9 has some really good questions. Some other questions would be, how many students would you take on? How would training take place? In person? Over the internet?

When a person goes to college they usuall have to take some kind of aptitude test, like an SAT test. You need some way to filter out the wanabes from the ones who actually have a good shot at making it.

Thats a double edged sword. How do people know you even know what your talking about? You only have 2 posts and your word that your a successful trader.

This could be a couple of teenagers in Nigerea who have downloaded a cheap EA or system yesterday and are trying to make money today.

50% of winnings? what if you lose people money? - will you refund? You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

you would be a rich man if you could get a few hundred people to give you %50 of their winnings, even if just a quarter of them paid up. You could just spout of some free system you found and chouck out a couple of signels and you are baisically making risk free trades for your self with other peoples money.

Not saying thats what your up to, but…:confused:

Indeed a dialema. Might I suggest that 50% is probably unrealistic and would indeed leave you open. Depending on the time you have available to teach perhaps 10 students each paying 10% would give you a greater return. At the same time 10% is a small return for what you are offering but your risk is spread and if only 5 traders are honest enough to honour their commitment then you are still compensated. If your true desire is to help then many could benefit from your assistance.

This proposal makes no sense at all to me.

a) Firstly, you cannot guarentee that a method that works for you will work for others. I could give you very specific examples from personal experience that you simply would not believe !

b) Why not simply manage client funds and charge 50%. Its no more work for you, its no work at all for the punter, and you dont need to spend time teaching, or disclosing proprietry information. Its a win win situation.

c) Why would anyone give away 50% of all future earnings for information thats freely available ? [/B]Only a complete moron would agree to such terms, so why would you wish to work with morons ?

d) People are stupid and greedy, and no doubt there are many who would agree to your terms, but in reality, teaching someone a mechanical method without an understanding as to how they in turn could design and impliment a method suited to their own requirements is completely pointless. Again, why you you wish to work with stupid or greedy people, such people are a resource to be exploited, not helped.

e) If you want to benefit financially from the efforts of others, why not just employ people to operate the model ? you dont have to give them 50%, staff cost practically nothing.

f) I had to laugh at the concern expressed regarding the possibility of losing time and effort, and the traders screw you on the deal. Thats termed RISK, I assume you are familiar with the concept. Name me any business where there isnt a risk ?

g) Why would you want to improve the chances of other market participants ? If you feel sorry for people, give some money to charity, there’s a lot of deserving causes, if you feel sorry for an individual give them a gift, create employment, build a school etc. Teaching a bunch of wannabe traders who are too stupid to work things out, or too lazy or desperate to take a sucker deal of giving 50% of their future income, really is’nt a noble or good thing to do.

h) You mention a million dollars a year. Lets get realistic, that kind of return requires a capital base that is significantly larger than the majority of new traders would be prepared to risk. From personal experience, I’d argue that even those with sufficient capital to realistically make these returns, tend not to risk significant sums, until a track record has been established.

i) Lets assume someone takes up your offer. Lets assume they pay $10,000 for tuition. Lets assume they deposit 100,000 dollars in a broker account, and lets assume that the trainee makes returns of 100% per annum. Lets assume they mail you a check for 50K each year. Would you be happy ?

Would you still be happy if you you discovered the guy was actually trading 25 million in a second account, or trading 250 million of client funds. How would you prevent that from happening ?

How do you cope with some guy starting with 100K, but he cant compound because he needs the 50K a year profits to feed himself and keep a roof over his head. How long before someone in those circumstances is going to start regretting entering into the dumbest deal of his life ? If you have any legal control over the deal, you have the guy trapped in poverty.

The biggest problem is that everything ayone needs is free. If people cant work this stuff out for themselves, then I’d argue that they are really not the sort of people with whom you want to be entering into any sort of business deal. In your own interests, you want to avoid these people, not encourage them !

The deals a non starter.

I agree with you 100% Simba.

Yet, I do not understand why this thread is going on like this, for he has given no proof and no solid indication whatsoever that he is a professional trader.

This smells fishy to me.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

SIMBAFX… I for one feel your comments are very rude and disrespectful!!! You say that people who cant become successful in this business on there own are stupid. I ask you this. Are you successful? do you make 100k plus a year? did you have ANY help getting there, help with money or help with knowledge? IF you are a successful trader I doubt you got there 100% on your own! I am not a successful trader and I do not have a large starting capital But if the starter of this thread can help me become a successful trader then I will gladly accept his help. You keep throwing the word stupid around but the stupid thing to do would be not to accept help from someone that’s offering.
Thomas

I call BS 3 times.

Firstly, No one who can make a million a year forex trading would need to come on here offering to sell a system to a bunch of newbies.

Secondly anyone who has such a solid system that they can make a million dollars profit in one year, can make several million the following year just by trading more lots at the same time now that they have increased their initial account balance by a million dollars and proven their system and therefore could increae their balance exponentially over subsequent years and would obviously have even less reason to try and sell their system for profit.

Thirdly this person chooses to brag about a system without providing any evidence of its worth whatsoever, no trading logs, no exact figures, no charts no screen captures no anything expect a bunch of unsubstantiated drivel.
Do not get suckered into parting with any money for this system unless he provides absolute proof that he has a working, tested and proven system that can show real money profits over a considerable length of time.

Winning a million each year and trying to earn some bucks by offering your system here. Its not reasonable, you can earn a couple of hundreds in minutes by trading if you are earning that amount each year.