A new baby being born here :)

Hello everyone. I hope you all are okay.

My name is The_PeterCoyote (real name is Ameth) I’m from Panama, have 53 years old. Worked so many years in computer system administration but not any more. I think it’s time to work for me. Finding a place to learn Forex in my country is not easy. So!! I’m here!

Forex is something that I always wanted to learn a lot and now is the time. I feel motivated and I have the need but I am not desperate. I do not know the things that can be achieved or not by learning to Trade Forex but I think I have the basic tools necessary to start and I need to invest time in something productive even if it is step by step.

It is not my main intention to be a quick millionaire with this, nor do I think it will be, but I do want to earn a living by working hard and honestly.

Thank you for being here and being able to join us all the beginners.

Best regards. Have a nice day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Ameth:

Glad to know you are going to be working for yourself and glad you discovered this space to learn Forex, know you are movitieated. Your statement of not being desperate, especially when trading is a good place to be. Hopefully with a little bit of time that is behind us we have gain wisdom on this. :slight_smile:

Welcome and may profitability of pips gained be your path.

1 Like

Awesome. Welcome to babypips! Glad you’re learning something new and def very refreshing to see someone not interested in being an overnight millionnaire!

3 Likes

Hi!! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your warm welcome. Yes, they say that time does not pass in vain. Ehehe!

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile:

Ehehehe! I mean, yes; we all need money but no one gets important things overnight as you say. Everything takes time.

1 Like

Love to see you have more managed expectations. :blush: It definitely won’t be an easy journey but we’ll be cheering for youuuu! :blush: Good luck! If you have any questions, just ask away! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello!! Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, you are correct. It won’t be easy. It’s clearly an uphill walk.

Fortunately, we the new ones can count on the help of many more experienced ones and if God wants that same help we can return it to those who are coming. Thanks again for the support. Greetings to all.

1 Like

Buena suerte para ti!

2 Likes

Holaaaa!

Muchas gracias!! :slight_smile: I’m a bit lost but the lessons are very good.

Ah, si esta normal! What’s important is you keep taking them!