A New Way Of Life

Im an 19 year old collage student form Norway which wishes to escape the 9-5 race and live on my own terms. I see this possible with forex. Im relatively new but I belive that if you keep showing up and put your all into something, that it will work out at the end.

1 Like

Yes Forex is a new way of life. Initially traders have to invest their time for learning the market. The more a trader study the market, the more he learns the money. Once learned, better earning will come.

1 Like

Hello! Always remember to be consistent with your efforts to learn and be patient in this journey. Enjoy and good luck!

1 Like

@Majd_1912
Hello and Welcome to the community.
Wish you all the best for better future.

this community is really appropriate for all kinds of traders especially for the beginners , i hope you will enjoy the environment with great level of learning.

as a beginner trader you ca start with the psychology of school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, be active on there with beginner’s sessions. hope you wll like all things we have.

so many young students are available as like you. hope you will enjoy the environment . just one request please dont skip the learning session.

Welcome to the community, @Majd_1912. It won’t be easy so be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hello there, welcome to BP! Wishing you good luck and lots of patience to stick in the market until you earn the profit you desire. Check out the green button and start learning!