A newbie here please help this new student thru this beautiful trading dimension

Hello y’all
im Wilfred
i work as a gas attendant my hope is to achieve great things in life why i want to learn forex trading now is cause i have hearing about it since i was a teen but i caught no interest in it but now i find like a new adventure to learning something new online. I wish i met a good guide to train me to be a good trader i woild be extremely happy cause its a dream for me…

1 Like

Welcome Wilfred! :blush: There are lots of people here who would be willing to help you out with questions. :smiley: (I also try to share what I know. :sweat_smile:) So just go ahead and ask away! :wink:

1 Like

Hello Wilfred! If you’re a newbie, you should start with the School of Pipsology to learn the basic of forex trading. Good luck and we hope to hear more about you and your new journey!

1 Like

Welcome to babypips Wilfred. I don’t think you need someone to train you. The school here is enough then if you come across stuff that’s not clear to you, you can ask here on the forums. The members here are very friendly and helpful. Surely someone will help you out. :blush: