A NEWBIE / Rookie to Forex

Good Morning/Evening

My name is ARI-L and I am complete new to the FOREX trade. I have looked at some trade videos before and demo platforms but nothing sticks. I really need a beginner course to build my foundation on forex.

I want to learn forex trade because I have realized that a standard job is not cutting. I enjoy learning and any assistance and advice is MORE than WELCOME :slight_smile:

THANKS

2 Likes

Welcome, ARI-L. My name is Paul.

Forex isn’t for everybody. You have to figure out if it’s right for you, and if you have what it takes to make a living from it.

Completing the School of Pipsology might help you figure that out if you put in the work to learn and apply the lessons. The School is a great place to build your foundation in forex.

Good luck!

Hey, ARI-L! Welcome to the world of forex trading. :star2: Starting fresh can be daunting, but you’re in the right place to build a solid foundation. Dive into beginner courses, and don’t hesitate to ask questions. The community is here to support your journey. Happy learning, and looking forward to seeing your progress! :rocket:

1 Like

Welcome AR-L!

As @playwiththegods said the School of Pipsology is the place to begin. It’ll offer you a clear picture of what is ahead.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hey, ARI-L, welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Starting with FOREX can feel like a whole new world, but you’ve found a great community here. Don’t hesitate to throw any questions you have our way. We’re all here to support each other on this journey. Looking forward to seeing you thrive and conquer those markets! :rocket:

1 Like

Welcome ARI-L! Take your time learning and enjoy! If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask the community.

1 Like

Welcome! Feel free to ask anything, and the community here is always ready to help. Good luck on your forex journey!

1 Like