A Penny for my Thoughts

I’m still seeking a system that I can implement and gain ROI’s. I think I have a problem with consistency and currently with the holidays and sensitive economic state of US, I decide to take a break til after January 1st.

However, I am still researching and seeking answers so next year I can be more confident as a trader and gain traction to becoming a day trader as my source of income.

I have not practice enough with one method but yet developed FOMO.

My personal life has affected my trading and I put a lot of pressure of myself to make trading work for and free my family from economic hardships.

Tonight, I realized I am HUMAN and I get tired mentally, physically, and emotionally.

I accepted that I can not do it all in one day, one week, or one month. I found a new niche that has helped me grow more emotionally than any counselors I’ve seen.

My patience has been tested since moving and getting into a routine as far as my current occupation go and it’s okay that I havent been able to trade daily.

It’s okay I haven’t been reading and focusing on charts 24/7. The love I have for trading will not dissipate, no the love and need to trade has become more grounded into my DNA as I see how much my life has developed and those I have inspired and truly believe in me.

I have accomplished a lot in my life.

Now is the time I reflect and honestly accept that everything I have overcame was meant for me so that I could become successful and appreciative.

I will not give up but continue to learn and more patient as I grow into an amazing trader.

1 Like

Hi, good motivations, good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’ve got other issues going on in your life right now, don’t tackle trading at the same time. Take the negative issues and face them one at a time, doesn’t even have to be the biggest first, just whatever you can manage. Come to trading when you have energy and time to spare. Meantime, line up the positive things in your life and build on every one of them, all at once and immediately.

Good luck in your quest.

1 Like

Forex trading will be much more enjoyable for you if you can trade properly with proper money management and risk management. And you have to do regular meditation.

1 Like

It is possible to be very profitable by trading Forex. However, Proper Knowledge as well as Trading Skills are required.

1 Like

You’re very right, trading does affect personal life, and often this point is greatly overlooked.

1 Like

Hey, it is never too late to learn. Give time to yourself, be patient and consistent during your learning phase and never ever give up or lose hope. Believe in yourself and things will ultimately start working. Wishing you the best!

2 Likes

You are quite right pal. Meditation is something which leads you to mental peace. If your mind is calm, you can focus on your trades in a better way.

100%.
Meditation has been quite helpful to me too, i panic less and stay more calm now. I believe everyone must give it a try as forex traders.

Taking pressure will only make things worse. Trading as an occupation requires hardwork , knowledge and skills. It is okay to take time to find a strategy/system that works.

1 Like

Yeah, mental peace is very necessary to achieve to make successful trades.

1 Like

Mental peace is important in every aspect of life whether you are a trader or a 9-5 worker. Don’t take so much stress for your profits and trade calmly.

In trading it is easy to get panic and anxiety but a trader should never let those affect their trading to an extent where they start getting losses. Therefore, it is essential for a trader to acquire mental peace to get better results.

Maybe you control your emotions before making a trade.

Sometimes it’s ok to not be in top of everything all the time. It’s ok that you’ve just moved and are not yet in a routine - just explore the area, settle in to your new home, get your head around your new job and everything else will still be there when you’re ready to deal with it.

1 Like

That’s true… You should give peace to your mind, relax for sometime, explore other things and then come back strong.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck.

For a successful forex trading career, you must be able to control your emotions.

Of course emotions control is considered to be an inevitable part of trading activity, it’s a major part, however it works only when it mixed with other fundamental things such as money management and risk management, crticial thinking, fresh conscious, concentration and many other things. I guess that emotions control gives us a rhytm of our trading, you know, a trader must have be patient and cal while trading, he must get rid of an emotions and only his/her brain must work. Well, it’s difficult any way, but we’re here to learn and reach heights in this activity, thus there should be nothing difficult for us.

I like your spirit. Not everyone is able to recognize when is the time to take a break or to stop. I’m confident that you will come back stronger. Wish you good luck!