A picture is worth

More photos

Reality is shockingā€¦

wow! I canā€™t compete with Master Tangā€™s picture! Thatā€™s a good visual way to put it in perspective. And here I am pi$$ed over the Evil paypal freezing my account! I wonder if I could get the anonymous hacker group to attack them.

Clint, I live in Georgia. The last few weeks itā€™s been in the upper 70s low 80s in the middle of February! I kind of like this global warming, it makes for some nice weekends outside grilling! Pass the beer! :smiley:

Oh by the way, did I mention I hate paypal?

Tang, I hope you will post a graphic showing who all that money is owed to.

Mike, just be glad you donā€™t live in that other Georgia.

Hello.

WOW: that is REALLY one very nice graphic Master Tang. I have to say Iā€™m proud of Russia (Iā€™ve always had a ā€˜soft spotā€™ for Russia for what reason I couldnā€™t really tell you because Iā€™ve never even been there nor even met a REAL Russian). But then Iā€™ve got an even ā€˜softer spotā€™ for the USA and it pains me to see them ā€˜right up thereā€™. But you know what??? Theyā€™ll ā€˜get it rightā€™. ONE way or another. That I do believe. Although with Barney Frank retiring it may take a bit longer!!! LOL!!!

TalonD:

What is this sh*t about PayPal??? Is it just YOUR account or some ā€˜global moveā€™ and if itā€™s a ā€˜global moveā€™ then what is the reason???

Iā€™m having my own issues with Payoneer right now. I opened an account at IBFX JUST to get a hold of an American Pre-paid Debit Card. Just this last week they send me a message to tell me that unless I use the card with one of their ā€˜Partnersā€™ (in other words: unless there is a transaction between myself and IBFX or rather if I donā€™t receive a deposit from IBFX, where I have no money because OBVIOUSLY I donā€™t trade with them, then Iā€™m no longer going to be able to do ā€˜Private Loadsā€™ i.e. load the card MYSELF which is what Iā€™ve been doing. You know: just to keep a bit of ā€˜cashā€™ in USD ā€˜spareā€™ in case of emergency). I just fuking pises me off. There is ALWAYS a catch with SOMETHING isnā€™t there. They charge me $1 per month just for HAVING the card (not to mention the exorbitant fees charged when you load the card yourself ANYWAY) so whatā€™s the fuc*king problem???

Anyway: just curious about PayPal (and having a rant of my own)!!!

Regards,

Dale.

The vast majority is owed to these guysā€¦

Really? ā€” The vast majority of [B]$40,000,000,000,000.[/B] is owed to the U.S. Federal Reserve System, the so-called central bank of the United States?

If that were true, then why would people howl and rant about all the money the U.S. has borrowed from China?

Whoā€™s the dude on the left hand side of the ā€˜tableā€™??? I recognise ā€˜the Ben Bernankā€™ and ā€˜the Greenspanā€™ but not that dude???

Regards,

Dale.

I think the current amount of US bonds China owns is roughly 1.4 trillion.

Hardly a drop in the bucket compared to our cannibalistic banking oligarchy huh?

Funny thing the ā€œborrowed from Chinaā€ stigma is.
We didnā€™t ask them for loans, they bought bondsā€¦ Like my grandma used to do.

I think itā€™s an ā€œinsert random bank CEOā€ stereotype.

If he had a bigger nose and silver, I would say it was Barney Frank :smiley:

You mean:

Charlie Rose - Rep. Barney Frank

I WAS going to post it on Clintā€™s ā€˜Going Offshore ā€¦ā€™ thread the other day but I figured Iā€™d rather ā€˜avoid the falloutā€™!!! LOL!!!

Watch it (the interview) though. Like him or not (well: like Dodd-Frank or not) he makes SENSE!!!

Personally: Iā€™m going to miss his ā€˜grillingā€™ of whoever the Chairman of the Federal Reserve is when the NEXT banking crisis comes along (ā€˜when the pigeons come home to roostā€™)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Edit:

LOL!!! If youā€™re interested thereā€™s quite a few more (older) interviews with him on there as well as with Senator Dodd!!! LOL!!!

hey Dale, if you really want to know about paypal check out that website mentioned in my picture. Thereā€™s all kinds of horror stories so itā€™s not just me.

Thanks. I will. I have a PayPal Account but itā€™s only ever been any good for BUYING things i.e. up until very recently there was no way for South Africans to receive money via PayPal and then go and physically withdraw it from a bank (and as it stands now thereā€™s only one bank here thatā€™s now affiliated with PayPal so I pretty much gave up on PayPal a long time ago but Iā€™ll go ā€˜look seeā€™ anyway).

Thanks.

Regards,

Dale.

It may be ok for buying, but as an occasional Ebay seller I have had bad experience with them. Unfortunately they are pretty much a monopoly with out much alternative. With my account frozen at a capricious whim they have effectively stolen the $70 that is in there. Sure itā€™s just pocket change but what the fck! Ironically a certain company recently accepted bids for a payment collection system and guess who one of the prospective vendors was? And guess who was on the committee to decide who gets the contract.

Ok, Iā€™m done ranting nowā€¦ back to the pictures :slight_smile: This summer there will be a transit of Venus across the sun. It wont happen again untill 2117 I thinkā€¦ Iā€™m getting a solar filter for my telescope so I can watch it. If I can figure out a way to attach my camera Iā€™ll post up a picture of it.

Autotune just got owned!!

Staggeringā€¦ The visual cost both monetarily, and loss of life, of the Iraq war on the left, and Afghanistan on the right.

God only knows how big the pile of spare body parts would be :frowning:

I would like to see the same graphic for WWII. Adjusted for inflation of course.

Master Tang, what is the large green area to the right at the back?

This is quite amazing!

:o

Those camels are highly leveraged! :smiley:

O.