A picture is worth

In my backyard this morning. A pair of hawks.

Lithograph by T.Ohman 1942. Actual size 26 x 33 inches. Made from the 1823 copperplate engraving of the original and the 1903 last photograph before it was sealed under glass. I have two of these. I trade forex so I can afford to frame it. :smiley:

Ok, who added the dog to those pics? :slight_smile:

great post, very true

The GOES-13 satellite captured this full-disk image of our planet at 7:45 a.m. ET on March 20, just after the 7:02 a.m. ET equinox.
The satellite image shows how Earth’s two hemispheres receive equal amounts of sunlight during the equinox.
In this image, the sun is artificially created to enhance the picture.
Photo: NOAA. Caption: NBC News Photo Blog.

Original http://101.r.photoshare.ru/01019/009b93185e4c94de8d1c9de62926c85720d085f1.jpg

Any prediction?

Planetary double feature

An image from NASA’s Cassini orbiter shows Saturn and its rings, with the
planet Venus shining as a white speck just above and to the right of the image’s center.
The picture was captured by Cassini’s wide-angle camera on Nov. 10, 2012, and released on March 4.

Photo: NASA — Caption: nbcnews.com

More space pictures — Month in Space: March 2013 - Slideshows and Picture Stories - NBCNews.com

My new kitty…his name is Purrseaus…going to be a boat cat :slight_smile:

If you need something to do while trading, go to Kittenwar! May The Cutest Kitten Win! …I entered him :slight_smile:

what have you done Sweet Pip!!!
I showed this website to my daughter (4) and she refuses to do anything else! lol

(oh btw she wanted me to ask you if he meows a lot… she says he’s really cute!)

You can tell your daughter he’s a siamese cross…either a Ragdoll or a Birman (they’re hard to tell apart) so he could be more of a meower than usual. He’s only 6 wks old so like most babies he will cry when he’s hungry or lonely but we keep him well fed and give him lots of attention so it’s minimal. He’s mostly white now but will become a little darker as he ages. I’ll post more pics periodically as he grows that you can show her…if you’re still around :wink:

Thankyou, she would really appreciate that! I was about to leave but then I saw some hope in a few aspiring retailers I met in chat. We’ll be back to see those pictures though, I promise :slight_smile:

EUR/JPY daily chart 5/19/10 - 4/19/13, with BID price line (dark blue), and 40 moving averages (from SMA-5 to SMA-390)

CHF/JPY daily chart 12/22/11 - 4/22/13, with 40 moving averages (price line removed)

GBP/AUD daily chart 12/22/11 - 4/22/13, with 40 moving averages (price line removed)

Reminds me of those old Windows screensavers :wink:

I did that when I first started trading. I even had a version that was arranged in the colors of the rainbow. I was very sad when I realized that despite being extremely beautiful, it in no way aided my trading :frowning:

I agree, they’re beautiful to look at but utterly useless for trading, at least for me. Then again I sold me some SP500 today, so I’m a happy camper :slight_smile:

Edward H. White - First space walk by an American - June 3, 1965

What program is in Clint’s picture up there? I like the way that chart looks, it’s more aesthetically pleasing than any I’ve seen.

If you change the periods of all those MAs to prime numbers it becomes the holy grail. Try it and see!

This is what forex trading has lately turned me into