A picture is worth

when are we going to see some more good pics clint

Great picture.

Yes. Taken with an 8 inch diameter telescope, using software to combine 500 frames from a webcam taped to the eyepiece of the scope.

awesome, do you have this pic in 1600x900?

Wow, thats amazing!

Joining this thread

Here’s at least 1,000 words

You know, I am 100% sure that picture comes from eastern europe. I have seen some crazy stuff here. At least the little one is not thinking of the tequila but probably that those look like good sources of food… :slight_smile:

BALLAST

Cats are just superior animals, well aware of their cuteness and just as unaware of what box sized objects they actually fit into :smiley:

Is there any subject which is cat-taboo and cannot be counted on for a cat to introduce to it cuteness or general funniness? I think not.

The UBS Trading Floor in Stamford, Connecticut — the world’s largest securities trading floor

“The largest securities trading floor in the world. The 103,000 square-foot operation has a 40 foot arched ceiling freeing it of columns or walls.
The size of three football fields, it is home to 1,400 traders and staff who handle about $1 trillion worth of transactions a day.
It is roughly 227 feet wide by 410 feet long. UBS officials have boasted that a 747 jet could turn around in it”

Photo and caption: oobject.com

•

Note: UBS may be good at trading, but they aren’t too good at measuring and/or multiplying.
227 ft. wide x 410 ft. long = 93,000 sq. ft. (not 103,000 sq. ft.)

Wow! Awesome pic cling. I would not be able to handle it :slight_smile:

Over the rainbow?
Well, over the bridge, anyway.

If that is real clint, that is an AMAZING pic yo.

Yes, it’s real.

Search “images of Tower Bridge and rainbow” on Bing or google, and you’ll find similar pictures.

This one just happens to have remarkable symmetry.

[B]perfect form[/B]

A Spanish recortador jumps over a bull during a show in Cali, Colombia, December 21, 2014.

REUTERS/Jaime Saldarriaga

(You gotta be an adrenaline-junkie to do this.)

Wow, searched it. That is amazing. Saw one out of my window over the mountain the other day but couldn’t get the cam out fast enuff :frowning:

[B]Two little girls — two very different worlds.[/B]

LONDON, UK — Butterflies sit on the face of Isla, aged 6,
in the Natural History Museum’s ‘Sensational Butterflies’ outdoor butterfly house on March 31.
Oli Scarff/Getty Images

FISHKHABOUR, IRAQ — A girl from the minority Yazidi sect, fleeing the violence in the Iraqi town of Sinjar,
rests at the Iraqi-Syrian border crossing in Fishkhabour, Dohuk province on August 13.
Youssef Boudlal/Reuters