A picture is worth

Happy Halloween from the ghouls in the White House.

Carved-pumpkin caricatures of the Obamas, lighted from within, at Madame Tussauds New York Museum.

Supermodel Heidi Klum as a very old lady.

To see what’s under all that makeup, click here.

Trying to post pictures from screencast. This is for Banker or Pizza or whoever he is now that those got banned.
Killin Bears with a buttah knife, it’s better than killin em with voodoo !

Or you could always just grin em to death --> :smiley:

Davy Crockett (1954) - Grinning down a bear - YouTube

getting images from screencast turned out to be a pain in the behind

Just a quick update for funsies. Who says NFP isn’t manipulated. To the feckin pip!

That little consolidation is D1 sr by the way.

But that’s not manipulation, it’s just how the markets work…

whatever you call it, it works :slight_smile:
This was NFP which I wouldn’t be trading anyway.

Price has continued on past that level in the last couple hours but it certainly reacted to that level. Since it’s making closes lower I would probably have a short bias and be looking for TP’s further down. Back to that little consolidation, I would classify that as a weak D1, more like an H4 level. So with S/R I’m looking at time frame, with higher time frames being more significant than lower ones. I try to classify them as strong, medium or weak. I look for reaction, is it bouncing off or going through and this gives some directional bias and then nearby s/r for targets. With the trend you can target the same or higher time frame s/r, counter trend you may only target lower time frame s/r to be more conservative. Which brings up the point that there should be some trend analysis involved. Well this is just an idea of some of the stuff I look at these days. Not saying I’m good at it, I never say that, it would jinx me. LOL

NB is going to pick on me for posting so much and pretending I know what I’m talking about heh :smiley:

One last visit here, couldn’t resist. Note where it got to right before the news drop on Nov 20 :smiley: It’s like having a roadmap sometimes, now if I can just convince myself to trust my own lines!

I mentioned in the previous post that I had a short bias but if price proves you wrong then what do you do? Do you try to force it to go where you want it to go? Or do you follow it to wherever it tells you it’s going?

I should be makin 6000 pips a day like Rred and Hord and Bradu LOL… someday!

Some really nice pictures in here :slight_smile:

Cool thread!

ADORABLE!!!

Dude its a wookie. Or if you feed it after midnight does it turn into a gremlin?

Surely it has to be a wookie in a few years it should look like this

haha, good stuff

Clint the bear is so cute lol

Billions of planets and all I can get is a fuzzy picture of Jupiter
jupiter2.bmp (90.7 KB)

Love this thread

A picture is worth…approx. $143.1 billion.

I got bored when studying to my exams :slight_smile:

Is it your photo? What did you use to take it?

what an amazing picture clint