A price action indicator?

Yeah really I don’t think so. Do you know who produced this chart and released it to the general public many years ago? Yep yours truly I did.

I produced this indicator which isn’t an indicator at all by taking the current price of several currencies at some time in the past and then charting the differences between the original price and the current price and this chart is what it produces but I want to promise you something this does not tell you anything useful about price action or I would not have released it to the general public it’s pure poppycock nonsense yet baby pips produces it and says that it is a price action indicator.

This mess of an indicator will never give you a valid signal regarding price action.

I can’t remember where I released this to the public it was either oanda or it was forex factory.

When I released it I posted it in a forum and not one person bothered to say thank you or anything but about a year later I got a response from somebody who wanted to ask me a question about it which meant they had been sitting around wasting a year of their life studying this nonsense indicator.

My days are actually numbered now I am a terminal patient and I could die any day.

I had hoped that I would find somebody that would just have an intelligent conversation with me that they would demonstrate that they have a higher level of intellect I would have turned over all of my work to them on the day that I died I would have put it in my will for them they would have received a package by a Federal Express full instructions how to take advantage of all of my work.

But no do you know what they do when I say that I know something technical it doesn’t matter what it is they come in and they beat the daylights out of me with insults and then they want to know everything that I know.