A Pro Talks on Designing the Optimal System

yeah I have that book the delta phenomena, its a load of crp.

I challenge you to make it work in real life.

it’s in the bottom of a drawer somewhere, I’ll give it away to anyone who wants it.
maybe you can sell it on ebay, that’s the only way you’ll make money off it.

Well I’ve followed this thread with interest both those in favour and those not. :slight_smile: I don’t pretend to understand advanced metaphysics, pseudo physics or indeed physics. :o

If it works great, whatever floats your boat its your money right. Personally, I leave all the technical or otherwise analysis to others. I trade the charts (whatever influences them)… price is always right. :smiley:

I’m not trying to be part of an argument or anything. The only point I have is that the original post is so vague it could mean anything, there’s nothing to sink your teeth into. Nothing substantial. I’ll take a look at the other thread and see if it gets any better.

I know people who chase ghosts and haints and hobgoblins for a hobby and all that metaphysical psuedoscience stuff is a bloody great load of codswallop.

yes even brilliant people like Wilder can be wrong sometimes, Even Einstein admitted to making a mistake once.

[B]I’ll take it![/B] :slight_smile:

Love it Mike… unfortunately your leaving yourself open to the ‘you can prove or disprove it’ types. I believe Darwin had the same problem with evolution and in some States still has. :smiley:

That’s funny…:D:D

Completely off topic, my mother had Alzheimer and was in a convalescent home for a little over a year. Every few days I would visit and quickly learned about the “full moon effect”. I can’t explain why, but the resident’s behavior would be off the wall three to four nights running up to and through the full moon. Couldn’t prove it was the moon, but it clearly was. The nurses would even adjust the med treatments accordingly.

So… you never know what’s pulling our puppet strings! :slight_smile:

my ex wife was a veterinarian and also had all kinds of weird full moon storys!

PS maybe a little rain dance could help the trading! LOL :wink:

[B]d-pip[/B]

Wifes a medic so shes no fool and says exactly the same thing!!! :eek:

This thread has been continued on 301 Moved Permanently

It has a bit of a rough start but once you get past that, it gets much better. :slight_smile:

Thanks Walt123! (Where in Florida?)