[A REAL STORY] The legendary trader

Hi, I’m Quang Vu, and have a nice day :slight_smile:

I wrote an introduction about myself in the [Introduce Yourself] section, you can find that post under title:

"Hello from founder of PriceAction.AI"

Ok, let’s get to the main content.

HELLO, WORLD!

This is a series of articles. It’s a story. My real story.

It tells how I came to Forex, how I researched and developed my trading system, my results so far.

A lot of traders are always dreaming and searching for something called the Holy Grail in this trading world. They have been looking for a long time. Those who found it did not tell anyone. Those who have not been found are still busy looking. Endless search.

This series of articles is a memoir, a confession, a sharing, a real-life example of a trading journey, starting from zero, and ending with great beauties.

I will also share with you a set of tools to help you perform analysis and survey your ideas. Everything is free.

I hope that after reading this series, you can find yourself some interesting and useful information. From there, you can have new perspectives on the market and experience a more practical journey, knowing how to build yourself an effective trading strategy.

If you find this content interesting and meaningful, please support it by sharing it with others. And, don’t forget to leave your comments, it’s very encouraging to me.

Thanks!

See you in the next posts.
Wishing you a happy and healthy day.

3 Likes

Yep, sounds great. Sign me up.

In return, and if you’re interested, I’m writing a daily journal - cum novel - and trying to make it interesting for readers, from the start of my demo account journey and progressing to my current live position. So far, now reached 26,761 words.

steve 369.

2 Likes

1 Like

Sorry just to clarify… “a come-novel” or “a cum novel”??

1 Like

Latinization e.g. cum grano salis. In other words, the daily journal aspires to becoming a novel.

And no, it’s not what it could be imagined. Sorry to disappoint you.

1 Like

On babypips? How did I miss that?? I’m interested in reading it! Where can I read it?

Not on BP. It’s a Word document that begins in April 2020, when I began learning FX trading. And it follows my journey, firstly on demo accounts up until December, before moving on to my live accounts up to the current day.

My background has been financial compliance for decades, and the transition to FX has been simple but not easy. I’m amongst the majority who are striving to become consistently profitable. Along the way, I’ve made every mistake and more that exists - and my main nemises is controlling emotional outcomes.

I have been following - tradertom.com - who has live streaming on YouTube, who has helped me deal with psychological events. He’s brilliant and one for you to consider following as well.

If you’re interested in reading a sample of my progress, send me a PM with an e-mail address. Bear in mind it’s not been edited yet.

Cheers.