A Reliable broker with 1 pip spread which allows scalping?

Do anyone know of a good reliable broker with just 1 pip spread for at least one major who also allows scalping …where the execution of trades and safety of funds are good

OandA .

Oanda .

site says it gives spread of 10 …

If you are gambler and trade news, then you need to accept 10 pips spread during news.

i was looking for site which gives 1 pip spread not 10 …anyway thanks for replying . [ Also am not a gambler ]

Hiralal, look for 4xp.com, they have 1 pip fixed. Or Exness, they have very tight spreads too :slight_smile:

thanks do you have an account with them ? their support is offline atm :smiley:

I have a demo account, and so far they are doing pretty well :slight_smile:

Oanda do have tight spreads on the fiber and yen, sometimes less than 1 pip, very reliable for the last year n a half. But do avoid big news times…

I don’t know where you are, but I am with ETX Capital in the UK (I don’t know whether they serve other countries, too, although am sure that their website would tell you) and my spreads on the Majors and Minors (and a fair few others, too) are 1-3 pips, so could be worth a look.

Pepperstone Razor also has great spreads ( e.g around 0.2pips for EURUSD ) [ + ECN commission added ]
Quite reliable as well

Cheers!

yeah i really liked this broker .

FXCC (FX Central Clearing)
Spreads as low as 0.1 pip
ECN/STP broker
Scalpers allowed
I can even give you FREE tool especially for Scalpers ‘MYFX’

Ask for Alex or email alexandros.demetriou (ad) fxcc.com

sir r u still trading at etx capital,please can you share the experience of etx capital

Vantage FX. Any proven NDD broker.

If i will say choose 4runnerforex will you go for it? I bet not. You will need to do your own understanding how Forex works,
do your own research so that you could have prove that this broker is worthy than that or this.

The point of forum is just to help us understand what are the choices and learned from our co-trader what they’ve learned from their experience.