A safe reliable trading platform...?

Greetings folks,

Am after some friendly advice…
I have been using a simulator virtual account with Etoro for over one year and am now ready to to start trading with my own money. However with Etoro I’ve come across some bad experiences for other users on forums and have doubts about trading, growing my pot and then finally withdrawing with Etoro. So I suppose my question is what are the other platforms that I can feel safe depositing my money and then making a final withdrawal?

I’m based in the UK and am mainly day trading.

Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Best regards

Murray

Are you talking about just a broker or a broker and combined trading platform??

Most traders these days seem happy with MT4, MT5, Ninja Trader, Trade Station or IG. Being in the UK I am not sure but I believe that IG or Quando seem to be the popular brokers.

I am in Australia and I use FXCM and have zero problem with them when it comes to withdrawing money. I don’t use their platform or any of the above mentioned platforms. I use a platform call Track N Trade. However you have to buy the licence to use that platform. Track N Trade is a great visual and practical platform and I use it mainly because I trade futures through Gain Capital on the USA futures market.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Blackduck

Alright Murray,

I’m from uk too. Im a daytrader and I use IG index and have never had a problem with depositing or withdrawing large amounts of money. They’re regulated by the FCA and have offices in london which you can actually go to. I prefer their own platform to metatrader. Have a look and research them too.

Immensely helpful!

Cheers

Hi, the most problem with social trading is to find good signal provider and trust them. Regards Greg