A Simple 2 Bar System

Hi BankDaPips,

Have you tried automating this? Since the rules are so deterministic, it can be easily automated and evaluated for profitability.

Thanks!

Hi amiscell,

Yes I am thinking about that at the moment, only that I don’t code MT4 or cAlgo. So trying to find a someone who knows either or both.

I can do that, no worries. I’ll give it a try.

Grreat amiscell! Very much appreciated. Please let me know if/whether you need any clarification!

[QUOTE=“amiscell;629641”]I can do that, no worries. I’ll give it a try.[/QUOTE]
That would be great!

What exactly do you mean by RANGE of EPB. Do you measure the pips of open to close, or high to low?

From high to low amiscell.

Also, when you talk about EBP you refer to the 4am bar, right?

If there is a blue bar, before the 12am and within 5 bars of the 4am then that bar is the EPB. If there is no blue bar meeting this criterion, then the 12am bar is the EPB.

I am not sure I understand this: “If there is a blue bar, before the 12am and within 5 bars of the 4am”.

• 12am comes before 4am
  • 4am is 4 bars away from 12am
  • Therefore, I can only search up to 1 bar before 12am?

asmicell are you looking at H4 charts? The system is for H4 charts only.

Sorry, I missed that piece of information. Now it’s all explained :slight_smile:

ok great, no prob.

NZDJPY type 2 long.

Good morning. eurjpy continued downward from blue bar low as expected. nzdjpy and audjpy stopped at -33pips each. Wanted to see whether these would playout independently of ej setup. Will see how today setups.

Good morning amiscell, how is it going? I wanted to know whether each entry type may be tested separately so we can see what to keep, what to tweak and what to let go.

Thanks much!
Bank

Hi BankDaPips,

How do you deal with Standard Daylight Savings? The 4H candles will fall at 12:00 during this period, and 1:00 during the winter. In the winter, do you:

• Still work by 4:00am, but the candle won’t be complete, and even the 12:00am candle will actually be a 1:00 candle.
  • Work with 1:00am / 5:00am candles

Yes amiscell, work with 1 and 5.

GBP/JPY type 1 long.

Hi Bankdapips,

Still learning your rules.

Could you be kind enough to point out the red candle we use to place our GBPJPY order?

Thanks

DD