A Simple 2 Bar System

Hi dubadat, its the open price of the last blue bar before 12am.

Thanks vm. appreciate your quick reply

Good luck

DD

You’re welcome dubadat! Thanks!

Hi BankDaPips,

I have implemented Type 1 only (now checking if entries and exits are right). Yes, they will be independently testable.

Regarding the following formula:
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) =<30, LIMIT = (EPB High - 3.65EPB Range) +18pips
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) >30 and =<50, LIMIT = (EPB High - 2.43
EPB Range) +18pips
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) >50, LIMIT = (EPB High - 2.3*EPB Range) +18pips

My interpretation is that you actually meant (for sell):
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) =<30, LIMIT = EPB High - (3.65EPB Range +18pips)
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) >30 and =<50, LIMIT = EPB High - (2.43
EPB Range +18pips)
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) >50, LIMIT = EPB High - (2.3*EPB Range +18pips)

And for buy:
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) =<30, LIMIT = EPB Low + (3.65EPB Range +18pips)
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) >30 and =<50, LIMIT = EPB Low + (2.43
EPB Range +18pips)
If range of ENTRY PRICE BAR(EPB) >50, LIMIT = EPB Low + (2.3*EPB Range +18pips)

Please correct me if I am wrong.

EURJPY type 2 short.

Hi amiscell. I am reducing the limit by 18 pips after calculating the limit price. I think your calc will increase it??

NZDJPY type 2 short.

By “limit” do you mean “take profit price”?

Correct amiscell.

Trades closed at entry.

AUDJPY type 2 short.

Hi BankDaPips,

I have written the Type1 automation in cAlgo, but I can’t quite tell if it’s doing what it’s supposed to do. I will send you the code and you can check and let me know. I’ll then fix any issues. Do you have an email I can post it to?

Great amiscell! I eagerly awaited this…I will PM you if you accept PMs.

Hi amiscell, I responded to your friend request but not sure where to go from there. Please send it to my email

I sent it. Let me know how it goes.

Just received it. Thanks a lot amiscell. Will do.

Sent you some emails amiscell.

Seems like good progress being made on this. Great job amiscell!

Yeah, I am on GBP/JPY short. Looks like Yen pairs heading down again.

Good Morning

Trying so see whether we can get an indicator/ea/robot for this system. Lots of work has already been done, many thanks to amiscell. Work is still in progress.

Meanwhile I have this type 1 short order on audjpy sitting tight since yesterday. Hope we will be filled for green pips.