A simple trading plan for Crypto - why not use one that already exists?

I have been following Coin Bureau for over a year now, but I had not seen his YouTube video “My Crypto Trading Strategy REVEALED!! Top TIPS!” until today.

On the one hand, it is incredibly close to my own Crypto trading strategy that was initially created May 2020, and has been formally changed once in March 2021 (aligning with UK tax year).

On the other hand, some of his broader analysis like how to analyze Alts in light of his interpretation of the current market that is dominated by Bitcoin behaviour is new to me and I can see how this can put some more quantification around my own Crypto plan. So I have an early start now on my Mar 2022 plan, by comparing the Coin Bureau plan with my own, and modifying mine where it may be a little light on the quantification side, or even missing some rationale or background that justifies some of the plan actions based on price action.

If this has been helpful to me (with 18 months of plans behind me) I imagine it would be incredibly useful to either a new trader, or a seasoned trader who has experience in currency or stock trading who is contemplating branching out into Crypto trading. You will recognize some familiar indicators used by Ben in his technical analysis of longer time periods. Good to see the use of monthly and weekly to seek out whether or not the underlying is “in the zone” for a buy or sell trade.

Enjoy.

1 Like