A Spaniard on an island

Hi all, Luis here!

I am looking into forex trading because I don’t find my job as motivating as I would want, and I thought I needed a side project to make up for that. Therefore, my main objective is not necessarily making money but motivation.

I tried the stock market before but I was basically blindstabbing. Not a great experience because I like to understand what I am doing and that wasn’t the case. Luckily, I did not lose a lot of money.

I came across some tutorials on Forex and I thought “hey! this is something I may enjoy!”. As I sought more information I got more and more interested: lots of honest literature, an art to master based on things that make sense, and maybe a feeling of progressing as you work on it. I am a bit worried about the “control your feelings” bit, but I can just see that as good practice for life.

If in the end I manage to get some economic reward, fantastic!.

Finally, my admiration and gratitude to the people behind babypips. The training is so so so so well done that seems unbelievable that is just there for you to grab it.

I am very excited and looking forward to start putting the pieces of this puzzle together. Hopefully along with you guys!

Luis

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @lvillarsaez! Hope you’ll continue to enjoy learning about and trading forex! If you’ve got any questions, just post 'em here - the community we have is pretty helpful and if you find that you can help answer some questions, hop right in, too!

Enjoy and happy trading! :slight_smile:

Welcome to BabyPips, Luis!! Have you started demo trading? Good luck on your forex journey and enjoy your stay here!

Thanks @baemax023. I kind of have. I am going through the training and trying to apply concepts to my demo account at forex(dot)com. However, it does not seem to have Fibonacci retracing in the toolbox. Can you recommend any demo trading site that is not short on tools?

Luis

Hey, what was the information about trading on Forex? Could you share with it here?

Very basic stuff. I quite liked some of Adam Khoo’s videos in Youtube

Welcome to babypips Luis. Are you following a trading system for your demo trading? :blush:

Thanks @CoinLady. I am using Forex(dot)com, if that’s what you mean. If you mean a strategy, not quite. just going through the training and using the demo account to practice.

1 Like

Yes I meant a strategy. I see. Good luck! :slight_smile: