A strategy for an expert advisor?

Hi :slight_smile:
I create Expert Advisor myself and I am therefore always looking for a good strategy that can be implemented with an Expert Advisor. Maybe someone already knows a good running EA strategy? If the strategy is good and usable, I would of course share the finished EA with the person who had the idea for the strategy.

Hi Ravenash! I have an idea and looking for someone to help me with creating the EA. If you are interested, please let me know.

Regards!

Hi! :slight_smile:

Okay, show your idea and i will see if I can build an ea from that. Is it a manual strategy or from an other ea?

Here are the rules/settings I need for the EA:

1. Open position on candle closure
  • If the candle is Bullish: open Long position
  • If the candle is Bearish: open short position
  1. Time frame: Chart time
  2. SL at the bottom/top of the candle
    Variables:
  3. SL + XXX pips
  4. TP: multiplied by SL as RR (to be entered manually)
  5. Time to trade: to be able to specify the time to trade. For example 16:30 to 17:30

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

Without coding I can see that this

If the candle is Bullish: open Long position
If the candle is Bearish: open short position

makes only sense at D1 chart, maybe at H4. But below its just burning money.

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

Of course there is more into the strategy, not just taking every single candle :slight_smile:
Thank you, I have accepted the invitation and wrote you, but no answer for now

I have a EA which provide good result. But it need some changes like adding news filter and some changes in entry price.

I can share the code, if your interested in modifying it.

Hello shanmugapradeep.

Could you share with me your advisor?
In return, I will send you the addresses of brokers (verified) who give a No Deposit Bonus from 25 USD to 100 USD. I have 3…4 addresses of such brokers.
I can also send you some good interesting indicators that will undoubtedly improve your trading.