A trader you trust

Hello everyone,

Do you know any trader your trust to manage your account, I’m looking for someone to manage my account through copy trading or managing account directly, any recomended companies or individuals please.

By the way, there are many people show trades and their charts under trading view, but I’m not sure if they have enough experience to manage accounts with $30000 planning to make it $50000.

Thank you.

Why do you need to do this?
What happens when that person stops trading?

With very minimal time investment, you could research low barrier mutual funds and ETFs and just passively grow your own money.

2 Likes

I understand what you are trying to say, to me it’s a business and investment. If someone do it better than me why not.

They can do it better, or, their system can fail, they can stop trading, and then what would you do? Say you’re able to make $1,000 / month by copying someone else’s trades. And, you’re able to do this for 1 year. You take that extra $1k a month and use it to fund new hobbies, maybe buy a new car, new electronics (all things that require maintenance dollars).

If your trade copying service disappears, how would you expect to make that $1,000 you need each month going-forward?

1 Like

Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

The only trader you should trust is yourself

1 Like

You’re welcome. Just don’t give up, and learn to trust yourself and you’ll do great.

1 Like

Firstly, employing an experienced trader is not cheap - they would demand a high cut/ salary. Secondly, they would be trading with YOUR money and would never be as responsible as they would be with their own money.

Yup, agree with these comments. Trading the the wild-west - sooo many jokers and con-artists who will be happy to take your money. Trading should be an individual pursuit unless you actually work for a trading company and are a pro. If you are not that into trading, then probably a better idea to invest in a managed fund via a stocks and shares platform like Hargreves Lansdown or pretty much any bank - you’ll pay a management fee for a pro to look after your money. They may win or lose on your behalf but at least you won’t get conned. Or invest in stocks and shares directly. I did this for years before I grew the confidence and desire to trade.

1 Like

Do you mean Harfreves Lansdown?

Yeah. Holding stocks and shares, but I realised in the end I am more naturally inclined to trading than investing (short attention span!) HL were just the platform.

Sounds like you love adventure!

1 Like