A winner on every trade? Is it possible?

The links in your first two posts.

You probably need to learn how to count past one.

There is only one link in the whole of the thread.

Go ahead and have it removed. It would be to my advantage.

I won’t do it because I don’t want my trader to feel it was my action to remove it

In fact might be better to remove the whole thread too. I already got my answer, removing the thread would keep this exclusive

I’ve come to this thread twice, and both times I’ve had to point out your factual inaccuracies.

The first two posts in your thread have links to your money manager. There have also been at least one post where the link was quoted in a response.

Now you claim you won’t ask a mod to edit them out, so your money manager won’t feel it was your action to remove it…yet you’ve already taken multiple actions to stop others from joining with him, including trying to talk him out of it, and now requesting the entire free advertising thread be removed for “exclusivity”…

Those are the only links you found ?

Look at [B]WHO[/B] posted it

Look, please ask a mod to delete the whole thread so you won’t have to feel disturbed about it

This [I]money manager[/I] is a scam.

‘brandnew2fx’ is either part of it, or will never see his $500 again.

The conclusion is [B]YOU CAN[/B] have a winner on every trade and it is [B]NOT[/B] a difficult thing to do if you know how [B]AND IT DOES NOT[/B] include knowing fundamentals or technicals or any of those mumbo jumbo, just some good old fashion maths and setting up of synthetics and arbitrages.

It is not $500, it is $1000 now…just delete this thread and get rid of this scam !!!

Your money manager can also get you 1000 followers on Twitter for $5.

That is how he raised his trading capital.

Will you be able to do the same ?

Simply put, this whole exercise he has started off from ground zero.

It started from $0 to where it is right now

I do think it is very much better to delete this whole thread…can a Mod please do that.

There is [B]nothing[/B] that can be learnt from someone who started a track record from zero and wins on every trade.

You’ve seen the light, you’ve seen it for what it is, glad we were all able to help.

No need to thank us.

Have you figured out what an arbitrage is yet ?

Or a synthetic position ?

dear oh dear, yet another silly thread.

Except for one posting here that’s been niggling at me.

He might care to elaborate on Volume, volume, volume ???

I ditto purplepatchforex’s sentiments - - please give us a sample of what you mean by volume trading.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/21453-1-500-pips-per-month-method-vsa-sr-fibb-etc.html

Trade Using VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) @ Forex Factory

These two are excellent sources, secondly get your hands on a copy of master the markets by Tom Williams.

Then start to practice on a demo…