AAAFX' s MT4

AAAFX is fully intergrated with Zulutrade’ s platform and that is the reason why I opened an account with them. I was just wondering if there is a member here who uses AAAFX Mt4 platform for trading. Lately they have added exotic pairs and think it will be interesting trading them.

Hi jilda21,

I am trading with AAAFX due to Zulutrade. I have noticed that if my SP’ s broker has minor pairs as well then I can receive his Signals and his trade is executed in my account.

This has an easy explanation. Provider’ s broker should support minor pairs in his Mt4… otherwise where would he open those positions?
The same with the follower… for the execution of the receiving signal his broker should support minor pairs.

I try to find Sps who have account on AAAFX.

Some of the high ranked sps have AAAFX but not all of them. For me their statistics are more important.

Probably execution happens faster if sp & follower have the same broker but the thing is to find a sp with a stable trading style, low DD% whose worst trade was not more than -200pips .

What I find more difficult is the second step after have found the signal providers. To identify how many lots and trades should I let them open. I set a number then receive positive trades and I am thinking: Oh better to increase number of lots. But when negative trades come up then I regret for my decision. It is really difficult for me to end up in an ideal number.

Check your settings tab. Think that this new risk allocation mode could be a solution to your difficulty.

Thank you. I am testing this new feature on a demo. So far goes well but wait to see its results over time.

Hey you guys keep in mind and spread the risk. Choose as many providers as you like - the number is up to you. Also consider providers trading different pairs. Choose one trade and one lot per provider only. With the $ 5’000 starting capital your max. lots should be 10. Once you have made profits, increase the number of max. Start with demo to straighten your strategy and position. In the live version one can set mini or micro lots.