AAFX Trading reviews of pros and cons

I visited aafx trading website and read the reviews about this broker available on the internet. I will say upfront, that I saw all the negative things about them, so don’t recommend me to google the review and read them :wink: Generally, you can see both negative and positive. I’m not talking about it. My personal opinion on this matter is the following: if the broker withdrawing the money, he is worth to work with. Anyway, we still need to follow the risk management and it is better to trade with several brokers just in case. I had a case in my practice when TOP 5-10 world broker didn’t do profit withdrawal for me for a long time (thanks God, he did it in three months).
Getting back to topic Seems like a broker has many advantages. swap free accounts, 1:2000 leverage, accept US citizens, spreads, bonuses (though many people do not consider it as an advantage), scalping is allowed and so on…
But as we know – there is a big difference between what is said on the website and in reality. That is why I have basically two questions:

• What kind of pros do you see in AAFX Trading?
  • Does the reality correspond with that is written on the website?
1 Like

Yes, whether withdraw the money or not is also a very important moment for me (what is the point to trade with someone, who doesn’t make withdrawals at all?). The second point I consider when I evaluate the broker – this is the platform performance. Generally, if everything is ok with these two metrics, this means that you can normally trade and the broker will withdraw your profit. The rest depends on you if you know how to trade- you will get the profit if no – then no profit. And the spreads, swaps and so on – these all are secondary things, the main rule here, that it shouldn’t be too tuff. For example, there are some brokers, where the swap can wipe up the whole deposit in six months; I picked such a broker once :slight_smile: It was clear, that I won’t be able to trade long-term, and I withdraw all my money out of it right away.

I`m close to decide to deposit 100 dollars on ECN account and see how the trading goes. Then I will do test withdrawal. The problem is that it is absolutely pointless to evaluate the performance of the broker based on a demo account. If the broker is cheating, then everything will be perfect on the demo account, but the real account is where the problems begin. That is why even to test you need to open a real account at least with the minimum deposit. Well ok, I’ve been keeping an eye on aafx trading for a while… Seems like I need to check both trading and withdrawal by myself. And only after that to decide whether it is worth to trade here :wink:

So, I’m finalizing the results. I open an account, was trading for two weeks and requested the withdrawal. In general, everything is ok, the only thing I didn’t get the bonus. It was understandable, there is no bonus to come along with 100 dollars, anyway I would have to refuse from it to make a withdrawal.
I liked how the platform works, the reviews were not lying, it is comfortable for scalping and the deals are executed fast. In two weeks, I even managed to make a small profit.
I requested the withdrawal to Skrill. I withdrew the whole amount a little bit more than 100 dollars on purpose to provoke the broker in case it turns out to be a fraudster. But there were no issues, I got the total amount and that’s it.
Conclusion: You can trade with AAFX and in the nearest time I’m planning to deposit 1000 dollars to get the bonus and actually I’m ready for the proper trading.

1 Like

Well, great, congratulations! Listen, is it true that AAFX doesn’t have swaps at all? That you can open the deal with any asset and keep it as long as you want and you won’t pay any additional commission for that? I requested this from support - I asked how to open an account without swaps, and they replied that all their accounts are without swaps. It is kind of too good to be true as for me;)

And if you are trading without the swaps, you need to trade only using your own money, without the leverage or it is also possible with the leverage?

Wiltonandid, I didn’t leave the deals over the night so far. So based on my experience I can not either approve nor argue this. But if support told you, I don’t see a reason not to trust them. I doubt that they just trying to make it look better, the most important that the swaps free accounts exist here for sure, and how to open them; upon request or automatically, those are just the details.

Jugore, you can use the leverage in any case, I haven’t seen any forex broker trading without the leverage, especially on Metatrader.

Ok, I also think, that support is not likely lied :slight_smile: Then I will also open an account, at least I will check their conditions on practice. If they really offer the free possibility to use the leverage, then it is very beneficial.

I deposited 1000 dollars and got a 30% bonus right away. As this is not the first deposit, I can not get 35%, but still not bad. I guess, now I will continue trading in normal rhythm, let’s see, how fast I will fulfill the bonus requirements :slight_smile:

Now I also officially became AAFX client :slight_smile: I deposited not too much so far, I just wanted to be sure, that they don’t charge swaps for transferring to the next day. So I opened two deals one is for EURUSD and another one for McDonald’s shares, lol. The next day I wasn’t charged any commissions, so the absence of swaps seems to be true. The only thing is that the leverage for shares is only 1:20, but it’s not critical for me. Trading in long-term with 1:100 leverage as crazy as scalping with 1:1000 and use the fullest of it:)

Oh, it is cool that there are both long- and short-term traders :wink: I wanted to check, what do you think, which strategy is better? I’m only looking around so far, and thinking which trading style to choose: long-term or short-term? I see its pros and cons in both strategies, so I don’t know yet, which direction to take.

what a question… One is a long-term trader, another one is a short-term. Everyone will praise its tactic. Otherwise, they wouldn’t choose them, lol. But I have some doubts that someone just going to give away the details of their strategy. No, of course, you are doing a great job by being curious, but I think that you will have to choose your own path through trial and error.

I’ve been reading a recommended book recently, called “Trading in the Zone” by Mark Douglas. Have found lots of useful hints for myself there. What really surprised me was the idea that the highest level of trader’s evolution is intuitive trading in accordance with all the huge experience that trader has got before learnt to make some market forecasts. When I read that, I remembered what you told me, Erodeon about learning by own experience.
Many times I’ve heard from experienced traders that upper timeframes are easier to trade. But you can’t get any experience looking at daily charts and doing 10 trades a year. Well, may be this is possible, but it’s gonna take ages. I’m not that patient. So I came to a conclusion that I will keep trading intraday to gain some experience.

Good luck. It looks like you are capable of learning, collecting information and making your own conclusions. These are the skills that are highly desirable to get successful in trading. I personally disagree that intuitive trading is the highest level of trader’s evolution, but you do need the experience, this is for sure. Demo trading or trading with small risk is a good way to get some.

So what really tops trader’s pyramide of achievements?

Getting your own brokerage, lol
Seriously, even though I use manual trading system which is very difficult to formalize, I think that creating trading robots/algos/advisors is the path. Banks have tremendous resources and spend fortunes investing in best HFT algos to compete with other banks. Ordinary humans like us can only watch the results of these battles on charts and… try to replicate the “behavior” of these whales.

I’ve read the Zone-book about a year ago. It’s pretty popular. If I remember correct, authors opinion was that trading system rules at all times. The problem is that the best systems are too complex, this is why it is easier to call it intuition, rather then try formalizing a strategy and writing down million+ market conditions to be fulfilled before you enter or close the trade.

Funny you’ve mentioned that. All joking aside, AAFX offers a so-called IB partnership. This is the affiliate program which is the equivalent of creating your own brokerage powered by AAFX. You get the commissions from the trades performed by people you invited. See, dreams come true :smiley:

I’ve been trading with aafx for more then a year now. No issues whatsoever with them totally trustworthy i was skeptical at first because of all the offers which was to good to be true

here’s proof of my withdrawals

note that there were rejections but that was because i manually closed the requests

also note that if you deposit through a method you can only withdrawal through the same method because of frauding and money laundering ect

jqorane
also note that if you deposit through a method you can only withdrawal through the same method because of frauding and money laundering ect

Take it easy, Jamal. We all appreciate the screenshots here, but AAFX has been on the market since 2014 and there are no complaints about withdrawals as far as I’m concerned. And remember, I was the first one to mention the IB partnership program in this thread. So all the new customers are mine! :wink: Just kidding, no offence ))