AAFX Trading reviews of pros and cons

AAFX never once said they are regulated in Hong Kong. What they always only stated was they have a office space in Hong Kong. Those “recovery” ads are scams in itself. I suspect many bizarre reviews are done by spammers & idiots who blew their acct. All businesses set up in Malaysia must honor Islam practices. That is the reason they were able to setup as no swap brokerage with liquidity providers.

how do you withdraw your money from AAFX and how long does it take?

I usually wait for the sum to exceed $500 and do the bank wire. Funds normally arrive next day. For smaller amounts I’d suggest using the credit card, but I don’t know how long such withdrawals take.

i never heard of a bank wire withdrawal taking one day, are you in the U.S.

EDIT: with credit/ debit card you can only withdraw what you deposit all profit must be withdraw other ways

SWIFT used to take 3-4 business days like 5-10 years ago. If you provide all the correct banking info including intermediary banks (if required), you are very likely to get the money in 24-48 hours nowadays. But it depends on the bank on both sides (sending and receiving bank). I haven’t done any withdrawals from AAFX yet, but I have enough experience regarding this matter as I receive wires for freelance jobs. Non-US.

Well… yeah. I guess… Anyway, with this limitation on the leverage you can feel safe at least in regard of accidental trades. You know, when you put another zero to the lot size accidentally. Now I know broker simply won’t let me do this.

i was talking about withdrawals from AAFX, if anybody done a withdrawal with them, the method and how long did it take

I remember you sad the current leverage is 1:200. That’s quite enough to tell the truth. Safer than 1:2000 for sure, but still this is a lot. With account size of couple thousand I won’t dare using it. But could be a golden middle for under 1K accounts IMO.
How do you like the broker so far by the way?

I don’t have much to compare with to tell the truth… And I didn’t do any withdrawals yet, which I know is an important test. But speaking of connection quality with MT4, orders executions, etc - I don’t have any regrets or concerns so far. It was important for me to be able to focus on my trading competence and that kind of stuff. Not fighting with the broker about quotes and executions. My expectations about AAFX in this regard are met so far.

The limitation is only for credit cards. You can withdraw only the amount of initial deposit to CC, profits must be withdrawn otherwise. I don’t know the exact reason for that. If you deposit using Skrill or Neteller, or some other payment method, you can withdraw profits using the same account. I use Skrill and normally it takes 5-10 hours to complete the transfer. Once I had to wait overnight.

1 Like

Hi!
I saw you that that u use Skrill and Neteller.
I also use this epayments and I found out that they has a loyalty porgram called VipDeposits
So now I mostly use Skrill, I’ve made a money rotation like Skrill->Broker->Skrill->broker… for 5k euro and now i have no fees for withdrawals to my card.
They have a live chat so you can ask them how it works

This is a very strange limitation. I’d be glad to find out what it’s related to. I know the anti-money laundry act is something they are all guided with, but I don’t know which part of it is applied in this particular case.
I found out. The issue is that broker can mark the withdrawal to credit card as a refund, if the amount of withdrawal does not exceed the amount of initial deposit. This is convenient to customers in terms of taxation.

Guys, the AAFX demo has got limited amount of assets availabe for trading. Do they have enough stocks in their live-trading arsenal or just indices and a few major ones like Apple?

Yes I’ve read the negative responses to AAFX Trading myself. If the leverage isn’t that high I might either stay with Traderway or go to FX Choice. Traderway doesn’t have the Indices I need to scalp. FX Choice has them but their leverage isn’t all that high especially to get into a trade. FX Choice is regulated but doesn’t have stock and the widest selection to trade with. I’m curious to see what everyone else thinks about AAFX Trading. I’m loving the no swap fee. Traderway swap fees can be pretty big and eat into your profit.

Oh man, this is so much easier to visit the website and see for yourself!

LOL, if you need leverage AAFX can work out fine. Would 1:2000 for major currency pairs be enough :slight_smile: ? IMHO leverage is not the main advantage. Personally I liked the idea of a withdrawable bonus here. See above if you’ve missed that.

They’ve got a few dozens of major stocks. Not the greatest variety ever, but quite enough if you are not interested in exotics. Its true that the good thing about trading stocks here is that they don’t charge swaps or commissions for stocks. Spread only. But the leverage is gonna be limited for stocks trading, so keep that in mind.

Good day to everyone!
I see that there are some real clients of AAFX here. The issue is that I want to open an account, but at the moment $500 is a rather big summ for me :frowning: I’ve got $250 that I can really afford investing in a risky project like trading. The problem is that this broker wants a min $500 if you want to apply for 35% bonus.
I can borrow another $250 but I doubt this is a very good idea. Is that difficult to complete the bonus requirements? Is it very difficult?

Oh no, don’t do that. NEVER, never! trade with borrowed funds. This is a huge mistake. Even if you already feel like a trading guru, don’t trade with the funds that you can’t afford losing. Borrowed money is definitely something you can’t let go in vain easily.

I agree. Even though myself I’ve managed to complete these bonus requirements, I can’t recommend investing $500 and going for bonus in your particular situation. Fulfilling the bonus requirements adds some pressure to your trading.
Forgive me, but you don’t sound like the most experienced trader in gthe world, so better don’t play with this fire and invest only as much as you feel comfortable with losing. Or even better, start with a demo account and make sure you can close the month in black. Afterwards start trading live.

Got you, thanks. I’ve tried the demo already and the last two weeks have shown some decent results. I think I can trade same on a live account. But I’ll defnitely consider your recommendations. I agree that fulfilling the bonus requirements may change something in my trading approch.

LOL, don’t even doubt about it. It will change a lot in your trading approach.
Live trading is never same as demo trading.
Live trading under volume requirements pressur must be twice as difficult. So take you time to make the decisions, don’t hurry.