AAFX Trading reviews of pros and cons

I hope it’s not a sort of euphoria. A trader should tame his emotions, even positive ones. How do you approach trading?

I just learned channels. I mean resistance and support ones. So, I simply catch this stuff each time it rebounds from the upper or lower one. I know little about technical indicators. Maybe I will try some of them. Of course, I strictly control my risks. As for the downside of my approach is that it’s extremely exhausting. However, I have an opportunity to watch charts from morning till night.

Now, there’s a problem. I have enough losing trades, but with these lots, they aren’t so painful. I’m struggling to go ahead to increase my profits. Perhaps, I should try something different.

Increasing your lots - that’s the way out I see. Sooner or later, you are bound to do this.

Yes, you will have to do this. I have no idea how on earth a man can earn with 0,01 lots. That’s totally insane. I tried it long ago - a worthless thing for real money making, but very useful for learning.

In fact I can increase the trading size now even without depositing more on account. That’s the benefit of a large leverage that AAFX provides. However, I doubt I need to increase my lots immediately.

Don’t do it radically, since you are still learning. You may try increasing them from 0,01 to 0,04-0,05. Later, you can shift to 0,1. Keep learning. It’s a good opportunity to learn without losing a lot but at the same time adapting to real life trading with some real losses and profits.

I increased my lots to 0,05. I’m still practicing channel trading and it works. As I see, with these lots, it’s much easier to earn more.

Sure it is! The bigger is the volume of your trades, the bigger is the risk and the profit consequently. Come on, share your achievements her? No pressure! just being curious…

Now my depo is $157. Perhaps, it’s hard to impress professionals with this outcome but it’s good for me. Channels help me a lot and as of now the broker hasn’t tried to cheat me. So, I will keep it up.

I have already moved to 0,05. I see that my gains have increased. My deposit with AAFX is currently $200.
The more I practice channel trading the more I like it. Of course, this trading approach isn’t ideal because sometimes the price leaves strict channels and it’s hard to forecast such moments. Nevertheless, it’s much better than using any other trading approach, from my point of view. Afterall, channels give me peace of mind. Before I started practicing channel trading, a choking uncertainty was the only thing I faced. Now I know that channels are a fundamental thing and I will keep using this stuff in my daily trading.

It’s a good thing that you are making such progress. However, still much needs to be done to make you professional. By the way, how do you get those channels? Do you use some indicators for this?

Well, earlier I simply spotted highs and lows located on one level and connected them with lines. I certainly checked out higher timeframes to determine the strongest resistance and support levels. By the way, I traded on H1.
Later I discovered Fractals. This simple indicator made my trading easier. It showed me ready-made highs and lows, so I only needed to connect them with lines. It greatly saves my time.
As of now, a combination of channels based on lines drawn using Fractals absolutely suits me. Perhaps, there’s something better, I don’t know, but I appreciate the simplicity of this approach.

I advise you to use Bollinger Bands alongside your channels. It will improve the quality of your forecasts. Besides this, MT4 has a built-in linear regression tool. It’s ideally suited for angled channels.

HI, I traded with AAFX in 2018 but I lost interest totally when they denied me withdrawals and closed my account of over $123k but I was able to get it all back when I used services off globalreclaimai website to build a case and it was successful. Even tried chargebacks but that did not work.

HI, I traded with AAFX in 2018 but I lost interest totally when they denied me withdrawals and closed my account of over $123k but I was able to get it all back when I used services off globalreclaimai website to build a case and it was successful. Even tried chargebacks but that did not work.

gosh, I don’t know who in a world believes this spam on getting back the money lost on financial markets! Please don’t do that here!

Back to the topic.
I followed your advice and added Bollinger Bands and linear regression to my channel strategy. As a result, the overall percentage of my profitable trades grew. On the other hand, this increase isn’t so impressive. Nevertheless, I feel more confident with such an updated channel strategy. So, I managed to increase my depo to $280. I guess, I could achieve more, but for the last two weeks I wasn’t so active as before due to personal reasons, but I’m going to catch it up soon. At the moment I’m thinking of adding some other indictors to make the forecasts more precise.

1 Like

these type of spams are showing up all over brokers facebook page in the their review section and needs to get ban here before it gets out of hand

Long time ago I also tried to make the most of technical indicators. Then, I realized that they are worthless. It’s because they are late with their date in most cases. I don’t care what they show me if what they indicate happened an hour ago.
Since that time I prefer to work with levels and false breakouts. I think it works much better.

They are becoming more quite common these days and their posting style is wayyyy too indentical for anyone to fall for this. :smile:

1 Like

What about customized indicators? Are they better?

I tried them too. Even if they are a little better, it will not give you a great advantage. They are late too. The matter is that market makers are very smart when it comes to generating ups and downs. So, these tricks are done by humans that mostly rely on our human psychology. That’s where they do all their manipulations. As a result, traders rush to the required direction and we see a dramatic tumble or fall. Any indicator can’t predict what they are going to do in a minute and they do very practical things. They intervene in the market with big money. Do you think that a stupid Stochastic or any other technical indicator is capable of warning you about an upcoming move in advance? Certainly, no.
The more you pay attention to indicators the more you are distracted from the market.
I advise you to use false breakouts and also monitor trading volumes. Try to work with bars instead of Japanese candlesticks.