ABC Daytrading System [100++ pips/trade]

i downloaded the files and extracted them, then loaded them in the folders specified above but none showed in my indicators list and template when i restarted my platfform. Please how can i fix this problem? Or are the files not working?

Daily is most profitable. Smaller timeframe has lot of false signal, most winning trade only produce 15 - 30 pips. You may try on ur own but make sure it is major currency pairs

Right click your terminal and choose properties , set run as windows xp.

Thanks man, it worked. Due to lack of time i quickly threw the indis on 4hr EurUsd chart and i was amazed at the success rate view back 2014 and whole 2013. I didnt use the signal line as entry signal but the super signal which was the cross and the arrow and was very accurate and produced good results. As a price action trader i applied my experience puting in other factors.
Finetuning this method like considering risk reward, trends, logical Sl, candle signals; like pin bar, Engulfing bars, inside days, 2 bar reversal etc, key support and resistant levels, trend lines, with price action will make a very good return monthly.
And as a general rule of thumb, daily timeframe will produce more accurate signals, stress free and more profit than the lower time frames.
When i have time, i will throw in more light on this method for consideration.

leonlee you did not answer this one.

[/QUOTE]

Hallo Leon, i just want to ask you: Is it repainting? based on today chart, I see a different position on the arrow and cross sign. Thanks

Hello peeps,
I have concluded a 24 years backtest on this system with 4 currency pairs.
Before i proceed, i would like to ask a favour from @leonlee0119ji. Please can you upload the source code file of the two indicators in mql4 formatt? Please i need it to make things less complicated for me. Expecting your reply soon.

Nice one! Hope you can share with us the techniques you used in forex trading!
Btw, I din’t have MQL4 files of the indicators :frowning:

Owhh ya that’s my fault.
But yeah we need to accept a lose trade .

Yup, the indicator is repainting but not everytime it does. That trade was a wining trade last time. If you got cross and arrow on daily chart, wait until the current daily candle close and open trade when next candle open.

ABC Daytrading System updated.
Visit POST#1 for more information.

BACKTEST
Now, as a price action trader, keeping it simple is the trick to profitable system. For any system to work, there are basic factors that needs to be put in place to obtain long time consistent profits and these are basicaly five, which are; logical Sl, good entry point, an effective exit point, a sound Risk Reward ratio and good money management.
These factors were my guide when i bactested.

BACKTESTS 

I did 24yrs (2013 - 1989 ) backtest of six pairs(GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, AUDNSD, EURJPY) on daily and 4hr time frames. The overall results was out of this world(no statistical analysis), it was awsome and very, very profitable.
I didn’t use the line entry signal because there were lot of whipsaws and it was irrelivant in my backtest. I used the arrow+cross, cross, for entry and exits on the daily and only arrow+cross for entry in 4hr, arrow+cross & cross for exits.
Will be back to harp on it more.
Happy trading all.

Im sorry but your effort for backtest is useless. The arrow and cross is repainting. :29:

Wow. I found that entry line was laggy for entry and lose a hundred pips as profit but I think for others it is more safety for entry. Using the cross+arrow with CCI produce a very good results on most pairs!
TQ for backtest and, happy trading!

Well, i am not a guru in indicators or programing but little that i know about repainting indicator is that they fluctuate with price movement and hence most can’t be traded live while a bar is forming. Thus, leon stipulated it in post one that the current candlstick bar should close before entring. You dont jump in as the bar is forming but wait for it to close.

I dont agree. Try to watch in 1 minute TF and you know what Im saying.

Ucm, man.
Still got lots of discoveries to chip in and some killing moves to optimise profits.
I just hope my mentor won’t skin me for spilling out, hahaha.

Ok mate, i will do that when i get home.
But what has been your observations?

I did notice the repainting issues on lower timeframe that’s why I’m stated in my post this system is for daily or maybe 4 hours timeframe.

i think it should be used with the signal line only then that repaintng be avoided,