ABC Daytrading System [100++ pips/trade]

Please can you briefly educate me on repainting, as i’m new to indicators trading.
Maybe with an example

Does it mean that if a cross+arrow signal shows at the end of today, and i open a trade, then tomorow the signal will shift to days back or what? Or it will reshow an opposite signal?

Same here. Need information about repainting.

So do the old rules still hold true for the aggressive style? Wait for candle close and go long when entry line is green, short when purple, provided there is the yellow arrow for entry, or course.

Aggressive style does not require old entry rules. Got the signal appear, wait for current daily candle close, then enter next candle. Just make sure enter the trade as early as possible, recommend 1-2/3 hours after daily candle open.

Thanks…BTW, I made 20 pips yesterday thanks to your system.

if you are familiar with ZZ-semafore indicator, its the same. as long as the price is creating lower lows the arrow and cross keeps repainting in every lows that was created.

Well, i have to really observe this repainting issue myself and see if there can be any possible solution.
But if it’s only on the lower timeframes that it occurs and doest not on the daily or 4rh, then its a good.

Thanks for you comment! :wink:
Happy trading!

Thanks for information!

I did pulled up a 1min chart and i observed what ‘‘repaint’’ was all about. It was really obvious on the 1min chart as most times the signal was just following price. Sometimes price has well gone high before a buy signal will appear maybe 3 or 4 candles behind, in this case which will eat almost all your profit if not stopped out when you are in opposite position waiting for an exit signal. Etc.
Since i have not started trading this method live, maybe @Leon can aswer this question. Does these also occur on daily and 4hr charts?
If it does, how often in a month?
Is there a way to fix this problem, maybe rewriting the codes again?

Very, very correct man.
Have any idea on how to fix this?

Hi Leonlee,

Thank you for the everything. Today I got signel for eur/chf on daily and as per your instructions I want to take trade for the same but then I realize that the next candle is green which is buy, so in this case should I wait till the red candle appears or strat way should i take trade? see the attached chart. your help appericiated.

Bomi

Now you got sell signal which is red cross+arrow. Now you have to wait the green entry line turn red and current candle close with red colour in the end of the day. If you got all of the points you can enter the trade next day.

Pending Trade

AUD/USD 27/3
(Waiting for red Entry Line and current candle to close with red colour)

EUR/CHF 27/3
(Waiting for red Entry Line and current candle to close with red colour)

Wow, this is what i will refer to as a textbook signal. I did mention in my previous post that having a dim knowledge of price action and combining it with this ABC trading method will be a bomb.
Now looking at the chart, without even using the indi, i will take the trade because the EURCHF is in a downtrend, price retraced to previous support now acting as resistance(Flip zone) and produced a bearish rejection candle (Pin Bar) signifying higher prices was rejected and lower prices is to be anticipated.
To add value to this trade, a super abc signal formed at that same candle. I think this signal is hot.
Merits of this signal are:
A pin bar
At a Key level
With the trend
Abc strong sell signal.

DISCLAIMER

Please any comment i give is a sole and personal opinion and thought and should not be acted upon without discretion.

Great analysis! Super signal giving us a combination of various analysis into a simple cross+arrow signal. It giving us lots of confidence for entry.

AUD/USD
Cross+Arrow Repainting

However, the green entry line does not give us any confirmation to enter the trade. So what we do is waiting for entry line to change colour.

Hi Leone,

i just downloaded the file from dropbox but there are several files and im not very keen on MT4. Casn you please explain what is what?

!Entry 2.ex4
!FiboPiv_v2.ex4
!FiboPiv_v2.mq4
!High_Low v2 (ZigZag).ex4
!High_Low v2 (ZigZag).mq4
!Magnified Market Price.ex4
!super-signal-4h.ex4
!super-signals_v3a.ex4
abc v2.tpl

This is where the repainting issue affects the aggressive entry which would yeild maximum profits. So waiting for entry line to change colour to the direction of the intended trade will filter out fake outs.
Am working on slight different different twick to maximise profits with 80+% accuracy. When something comes up, i’ll fill the house in.

[B]MAIN INDICATOR[/B]
[B]Entry 2.ex4[/B] = a red or green line on the chart
[B]Super signals v3a.ex4[/B] = show cross+arrow signal to indicate sell or buy trade
**Other indicator you can add into your chart and try it out.

abc v2.tpl move into template folder then apply on your chart.

Follow the rules in post 1.

Happy trading!