ABC Daytrading System [100++ pips/trade]

Hi all,

I have been using parts of this system for 1 week and had some great results. Trading on the daily timeframe with only the super-signals_v3 indicator and my support and resistance lines. When I get a cross and arrow at the close of the daily candle (10.00pm my time in the UK) I will take the trade. If it is at a support/resistance line I will risk 2% of my account, if its not I only risk 1%. I have been using generally a 50 pip stop loss (depending on the previous candles) and move the stop to break even when I reach 40 pips in my favour. No take profits just keep an eye on the charts.

I have increased my account by 4% this week with one trade still open at just under 1% profit. So looking at 5% in a week!! Beginners luck?? I will keep to my method and see what happens.

When looking back over the charts the super_signal indicator seems to get it right almost all of the time so I had one quick question. I have seen some of the posts mentioning repainting of arrows. I presume this only occurs whilst the candle is forming and once the candle has closed the arrow will remain there - is that right?

Hi

Can somebody help me one to one lesson on this trading style or guide me little better please

Thanks

Hi

Do you have any support for Mac

Hi. Sorry Im not a Mac user. Any problem you have face or anything not clear about this system?

hi leon! trying out your system and looking at the back results, it looks good. but i was wondering, should I leave the template as it is, or can I adjust the values vertically at the right side so that I can see the arrows? if I leave the template as it is, sometimes there are hidden arrows that I would miss out if i were not to adjust the values vertically at the right side. Is it meant to be this way?

Hi! Yup you can adjust it. I always adjust the right side to see the arrows.
Happy trading!

The super signal did repaint even after candle close. Because this indicator calculate based on high low points of candle. So if a new candle break the last high/low, the arrow before disappear and make a new one on the current candle. So the entry indicator helps to confirm an entry.

thanks leon for your replies! actually im more of an aggressive trader. after trying out on 1 min and 5 min charts, it appears that if we place the trade once the cross and arrow appears, followed by the entry line and candle turning into the corresponding colour, as long as we exit out the moment the entry line turns into the opposing colour or the opposing arrow appears, it is possible that we bag some pips. Anyway will try it out on tomorrow’s trade. it looks promising leon.

Currently I’m working on a ultimate version of ABC trading system. With the ultimate version, we can use it on lower timeframe, but M1 and M5 depends on currency pair.
Coming soon. :13:

Thank you leonlee for this system!

About the repaint, I understand that say for a sell signal if the next candle has a higher high and the super signal will move to the next candle, candle 2.

imagine this scenario, if the super signal appears on Candle 1, and the next candle, Candle 2 closes without a higher high so the super signal stays at Candle 1. But the third candle, Candle 3. after the super signal first appeared turns out to have a higher high than Candle 1.

Question: will super signal move from candle 1 to candle 3?

Many thanks

Probably yes. As long as the current direction makes a new high/low it will repaint.
A few seconds before I just updated my system with a ULTIMATE version of ABC system. Feel free to try it!

Thanks a lot its working now, great strategy and u all are very helpful

ABC trading system has been updated with an ultimate version! Feel free to try it. Suggestion and opinion are always welcome.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Happy Trading,
Leon.

I’m getting all this gobbledygook on the right hand side, any suggestions on how to fix this??

Download this then place in local disk C > Windows > Fonts

Hi Leonlee,

did you updated your files by Tram indicator or shall I jus use your ABC template and indicator with Tram indicator?

The ultimate is looking awesome man! Keep up the good work!

Use ultimate version for that.

Happy hunting pips!

Where can I find the files for the Ultimate Version? Thank you very much!