ABC Daytrading System [100++ pips/trade]

Evening Guys,

Looks interesting and guna test it out during next week, I have a few questions though, apologies if they have been answered already!

1. Has anyone taken any of the trade signals during major news days/events? I installed these indicators on a few major pairs today and was given an immediate super signal on the USD/JPY daily chart to sell, another super signal on the USD/CHF to sell and another EUR/USD super signal to buy. Considering tomorrow is the USD Non-farm payroll and unemployment release, just wanted to see if anyone has been successful trading a signal from this indicator during such events?

2. The spread bar indicator is always set at “3 next bar in 00:01” regardless of which chart I apply it to, am I correct in assuming that this indicator is not compatible with my brokers MT4 platform?

3. Is their any way of viewing the signal window again after it has been closed?

Thanks for sharing this indicator with us and thanks in advance for your time and help with my questions.

The super signal is just to help you determine what’s next on the menu :slight_smile: so always wait a few candles on daily chart, and beware on smaller TFs as it can repaint! It works similarly as Bill Williams fractals indicator.

And if all the indicators do not show up on your charts guys, you may have to place the files in another directory because of MT4 new version.

I use C:\users*(my name)\appdata\roaming\metaquotes erminal*(terminal code)\MQL4\indicators\ (for indicators)

And C:\users*(my name)\appdata\roaming\metaquotes erminal*(terminal code) emplates\ (for templates) as the destination folders and it works just fine. You shouldn’t have any problems to find them.

Shawlynot007, you can remove the frozen spread bar, it’s just an object on the chart, not an indicator.

BEst luck!

Hello, forgive me for not understanding the instructions on how to download. I use the MT4 system and so far have not been able to figure out how to do the download. Would you provide instructions for someone who has limited understanding of what you are describing?
Thanks,
Thom

Click the latest dropbox link on the first page, you will be redirected to a dropbox page where you can download the indicators package in zip format to your computer.

Unzip this file once it is downloaded using a program called winzip.

Once the files are extracted, you will be left with a folder called ABC, open this folder, inside it you will find many files, one will be called ABCv2.tpl and various others with the extention .ex4 and .mql

Now launch your mt4 platform, goto file and click on the Open Data File option, a new window will now open, this window will contain a list of folders, one folder will be called templates. Open this folder and copy and paste ABCv2.tpl to this folder. Now press the back button so you can see the list of folders again. This time click on the MQL4 folder, now another set of folders will be displayed, select and open the indicators folder, copy and paste the remaining files into this folder.

Close the data folder now and restart your mt4 platform. Load up any chart you like and then right click in the chart window, goto template and select Abc v2 and you’ll be good to go. Do this for as many charts as you like.

Hope that helped!

Repaint always occur but one thing you need to make sure is do not check the signal during the day. Only check the signal in the end of the day. And ONLY trade when the cross+arrow and entry line turn colour with correct candle colour close

Thank you for giving help to others!
Happy trading!

Thanks,
Thom

Hello guys! My strategy for GOLD was done. Visit the link for more!
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/65070-abc-easygold-200-pips-trade.html

I’m sorry, but I’m having a problem getting the ABC system to work on MT4 using Windows 7. I extracted the files and loaded them with no errors. However, the indicators are not showing up on MT4. The indicators do show up when I change to compatibility with Windows XP but then I can’t log into my account. Does anyone have some suggestions?

I’m sorry, but I’m having a problem getting the ABC system to work on MT4 using Windows 7. I extracted the files and loaded them with no errors. However, the indicators are not showing up on MT4. The indicators do show up when I change to compatibility with Windows XP but then I can’t log into my account. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much!

The ABC System is now working for me. Thank you!

Do you enter a trade using 30min chart and set al and tp on a daily ?

Thanks

Great it work! Sorry for away because I’m busy with my work.
Happy trading!

No. I just look at daily chart and look for signal.
Today USD/JPY and EUR GBP is an example of winning trade.

Oh okay so you take trades 12am gmt ?

Yup when a new daily candle just form I place my trade but with all conditions meet.

Leon, did you test the system with 4h TF? I placed 3 trades with good results with SL & TP on same timeframe.
Could we consider as an advanced position to enter on daily? Pls check EURUSD today chart.
Tks for comments

Hmmm… Can you post a picture of you chart with labeled the entry of your last 3 trades?
Actually H4 may work , but if want maximize profit then go with daily chart.

i Cant seem to get the moving average ,the cross and arrow on my screen, tried both version, Can anyone help me please ?

Try putting the .ex4 and MQL4 files into the following folder:

C:/Program Files(x86)/FxPro-MetaTrader4/MQL4/Indicators

This is where I put mine for FxPro and they worked a treat