ABC EasyGold [200++ pips/trade]

NOTICE

This system I will shut it down because this type of trading may cause a lot of individual lose their trade. This system more like gamble. Currently I’m testing strategy which is a combination of momentum indicators into one system and optimized for GOLD and the most important is, the new system is more reliable.

COMING SOON.

Happy trading!
Leon.

Dear Leon,

I didn’t try your gold strategy yet, but just wanted to thank you for sharing it with us! I guess we all appreciate your work and contribution.

BEst trading sir!

Hi Leon,

Thank you for the wonderful strategy with all indicators and template.

I have set up all as per your instructions and hope to work on it from tomorrow.
I find the grey lines (sweet spot) highly dense, not as seen in your screen shot. I tried with editing the !SweetSpots’ inputs but could not make it well.
Can you post the exact values?
Regards with thanks
kkb123

Just change the sublevel input to 250. Stay away from trade on monday because it has less momentum to fulfill any pending that will cause to loss. (it just occur sometime LOL)

Hey leonlee

First off thanks for sharing this system. I got a few questions though.

1. How does this system work? What’s it based on?
  2. How long have you been trading this way? And what is the win/loss ratio?
  3. By 200 pips, do you mean 2 dollars or 20 dollars? Sorry I get confused with this in XAU

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

NOTICE

This system I will shut it down because this type of trading may cause a lot of individual lose their trade. This system more like gamble. Currently I’m testing some strategy which is a combination of momentum indicators into one system and optimized for GOLD and the most important is, the new system is more reliable.

COMING SOON.