About 100% Profit trading system

Hi,

I found a system on forexwinner website with all details . Founder of the system says that it is 100% Profitable . I just download and checked all indicator are working as per given image there.

Unfortunately pdf Guide is in other language . I want to give whole system here and I hope someone translate the pdf to help me and other people here as well.

See image for system

Here is download Strategy download ( http://forexwinners.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/100-profit.rar )

Be careful, it’s a fake. The screenshot has been manipulated and they don’t even care about making it “real”.

Thanks for your reply , I was just curious about it … I am not using this type strategy with full of useless indicators :slight_smile:

With the years you’ll develop a radar for scammers… 100% profitable? SCAM! you see? easy peasy :slight_smile:

To perform Scalping in Forex, I think [B]Holy Grail Golden Eagle[/B] is really the best one. Though it’s my choice and I really don’t know about your trading style. But, as because this Strategy is helping me a lot by providing Trading Signals Accurately in any market conditions, ‘[B]Best Scalping Strategy[/B]’ to me … !

Anyone here used it before

Just pick one and demo it. Find one that you can understand the best AND prove profitable in demo.

Regardless of what method you use, you will be profitable once you obtain the right attitude and mind set. Method really is secondary.

Just for example. I use a combination of Dean’s synergy and TMS. My bro simple uses MA cross over. We are both profitable. However, I can’t use my bro’s method, it just doesn’t work with the way I think and vice versa.